GDT: shooting gallery 2 vs red wings

GREASYGRINDERDETROIT

May 22, 2014
wings fan here yall deserved this win thanks for teaching our boys a lesson on how to not play like uninspired rubbish

hopefully our new coach boss learns how to give motovational speeches like that movie on netflix

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
My, what a difference it makes when the boys play inspired hockey. Let's hope they can keep it now!

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Last year we all knew the script. This game would have been lost 4-3 or 5-3. No confidence.

This year we seem much more business like. Do what you're supposed to do, know it will work out as long as you stick to the plan.

Evidence? Jeff Skinner made a great pass for the Versteeg goal. #unselfish

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Skinner can't hit the broadside of the barn with a shot but threw 2 of the nicest passes of the night. What is this bizarro world?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
wow

does brock mcginn not even have a prospect thread? i cant go post his goal and hype him up.

I'm fairly sure he had one at some point. May have been lost to the purge though.

edit: main reason I remember is that people on the prospects board were ripping the pick pretty badly at the time.

Last edited:

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
gritty

Gritty win, glad Ollie hung around for it :)... On to Washington... 4th line was beast-like...

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Brock McGinn scored his first goal on his very first shift. Connor McDavid, Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky, and Alex Ovechkin did not do this. Therefore McGinn is #superstar #GOAT

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Mario Lemieux also did this. Therefore McGinn = Lemieux

Mario's was at 2:59, McGinn's was in the first minute. Therefore, McGinn > Lemieux.

Anyway, just watched the full replay on Gamecenter. Very nice game, let's play like that for the rest of the season. But the NHL schedule is conspiring against me- I haven't been able to watch anything close to a full game live yet. Probably not tomorrow, either. My org is hosting a conference this weekend, so even though the Canes are in town I likely won't be able to get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad