SHL: SHL 2015-16 General Discussion

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
A player returns to his hometown. How disgraceful. :sarcasm:

If you do not think there's anything wrong with that Alsenfelt infact change to the team that just sent down his former team, I have to classify you as an idiot.

It does not ****ing matter if it's his favorite team, home team or whatever. You just don't do that.

It is a mockery of all that follows Leksands IF, who bleeds and lives Leksands IF.

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
If you do not think there's anything wrong with that Alsenfelt infact change to the team that just sent down his former team, I have to classify you as an idiot.

It does not ****ing matter if it's his favorite team, home team or whatever. You just don't do that.

It is a mockery of all that follows Leksands IF, who bleeds and lives Leksands IF.
Well there were also 11 SEL teams that had a part in Leksand getting relegated, so I guess he wasn't allowed to go to any of those teams either? Sure, the timing could have been better, but at least he waited until after the season.

Malmö lost Viksten to Örebro and Alvarez to Djurgården last season, two teams that Malmö faced in Kvalserien. Only thing you can do is to accept that SEL clubs are usually more attractive to players. You move on and hope that a new Alsenfeldt or whatever pops up on your team.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Well there were also 11 SEL teams that had a part in Leksand getting relegated, so I guess he wasn't allowed to go to any of those teams either? Sure, the timing could have been better, but at least he waited until after the season.

Malmö lost Viksten to Örebro and Alvarez to Djurgården last season, two teams that Malmö faced in Kvalserien. Only thing you can do is to accept that SEL clubs are usually more attractive to players. You move on and hope that a new Alsenfeldt or whatever pops up on your team.

"At least he waited until after the season." What was his alternative? Declare he signed with Malmö during the season? This is not Switzerland.

Rumour is he signed with Malmö if Leksand got relegated.

I don't care if he said he played his all, somewhere in his subconscious, he knew that he either would play in SHL with Leksand, or with Malmö. Thus his effort never was 100%, no matter how hard he played.

Perhaps you Malmö fans accept this kind of stuff, seeing is how much bigger soccer is in Malmö. In a historic club like Leksand hockey is everything, it means everything. Having someone that important not putting his team first is not accepted.

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
"At least he waited until after the season." What was his alternative? Declare he signed with Malmö during the season? This is not Switzerland.

Rumour is he signed with Malmö if Leksand got relegated.

I don't care if he said he played his all, somewhere in his subconscious, he knew that he either would play in SHL with Leksand, or with Malmö. Thus his effort never was 100%, no matter how hard he played.

Perhaps you Malmö fans accept this kind of stuff, seeing is how much bigger soccer is in Malmö. In a historic club like Leksand hockey is everything, it means everything. Having someone that important not putting his team first is not accepted.
I trust Sylvegård, when he has said they were still negotiating a week ago. I just don't see why Alsenfeldt would rush and sign a contract with a HA club, even if it was Malmö. Feels like a speculation that has snowballed because people were angry with the relegation and not happy with his performance.

Oh and there sure has been transfers that have angered Malmö fans. Kim Staal to Modo was a big one, when he signed with them in like February while still playing for Malmö. That was an Elitserien to Elitserien transfer though. HA teams are used to the HA->SHL transfers though, so it's harder to get worked up about them unless if it is to the biggest rival.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
If Malmö would have reached SHL in any other way there would be no problem with this. But Alsenfelt just didn't have the motivation to take a slapshot in the nuts for Leksand.

Whatever. I'll just have to hope we get to play Malmö next spring.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Any corrections I should make?
Forgot some youngsters under contract for Skellefteå:
Skellefteå
General Manager: Lasse Johansson
Head Coach: Hans Wallson
Captain: Erik Forssell

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Janne Pesonen | Patrik Zackrisson | Andrew Calof
- | Erik Forssell | -
Pontus Petterström | Pär Lindholm | Martin Lundberg
John Norman | Axel Holmström | Adam Pettersson
Elias Edström | - | -

Left Defense | Right Defense
Fredrik Lindgren | Niclas Burström
Anton Lindholm | Tim Heed
Sebastian Aho | Anton Öhman
Arvid Lundberg | Marcus Pettersson Jacob Andersson | -

#1 Goaltender | #2 Goaltender
Markus Svensson | Jesper Eriksson
Guess they'll sign development contracts with more this summer, safe to say Sebastian Ohlsson will be one of them.

Ciccarelli

Uncle Gelart
Dec 17, 2005
Is it just me or is MODO going for an overkill when it comes to offensive talent next season? I mean wow, Heshka, Welch, Whitney, Haataja, Skröder, Wilson, Thomas, Ritchie...Some powerplay I'd imagine.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Is it just me or is MODO going for an overkill when it comes to offensive talent next season? I mean wow, Heshka, Welch, Whitney, Haataja, Skröder, Wilson, Thomas, Ritchie...Some powerplay I'd imagine.

Some firework there for sure but they were after all the worst team in the league and have lost a ton of players who chipped in a little bit. Scorers #2, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9 and #10 as well as the starting goalie and a few regular defensemen.

Gonna be a much better team but I think that's still not gonna be enough to do more than separate them from the very bottom of the league (Karlskrona, Rögle, Malmö)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad