OT: Sheetz vs. Wawa

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Scheetz was the place when I was at Millersville. The only things I liked about them was their Fries and they sold Hot Wings

WaWa has better everything else. And the buffalo sauce they have? I put that **** on everything. Turkey hoagies, chicken finger sandwiches, i'd drink it out of a shot glass if I had a chicken nugget chaser.

WaWa gets my vote

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I'll go with both. Sheetz has great late night bad foods (health wise) in the way of burgers, fries and other fried things. However, Sheetz has ****ing nothing on Wawa in terms of hoagies, coffee, smoothies and hot food bowls. Hell, my local Wawa has way better donuts :).

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
As someone who has to deal with sheetz when I am at school I can't even believe this is a debate. Sheetz is absolutely garbage. Wawa is literally 1000000x better than sheetz, the people who said sheetz is better need to get it together...sheesh.
yep, this is a bit embarrassing
sheetz is the schwaggier version of wawa, in every facet

this question is like, who is the better team, the Flyers or the Phantoms?

swaggerjack

Mar 28, 2013
Coffee = Sheetz
Subs/Hogaies = Wawa
Chili Dogs = Sheetz
Prepared Wraps/Sandwiches = Wawa

As for their smoothies, they use the same Minute Made syrup for just about every flavor, so nobody wins that. And Wawa doesn't offer french fries, nachos and burgers like Sheetz does which is big for the diabetic crowd. Sheetz subs are lower quality than Subway.

It really comes down to preference. I would rather eat a chili dog from Sheetz than a Hoagie at Wawa. But if Wawa offered a chili dog, I'm sure it would be just as good.

cheesesteakarmor

Jul 18, 2009
QuickChek>Circle K>Wawa>Sheetz.

Circle K only counts because you can buy booze there. QuickChek's buffalo chicken sub is the food of the gods.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Wawa makes one of the best italian sandwiches in philly. Yes there are about 5 pizza places and deli's in a 2mile radius that make better ones where i live but wawa is so convienent and the drop off is not that big. Everytime i go to philly the over under for my wawa italian hoagie fix is 7.

If they had wawa where i lived it would be the best restaurant in the area and would put subway out of business.

What in the holy hell?? Wawa is good for what it is, but to say they make one of the best Italian hoagies in Philly is a pretty ridiculous statement.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
I've lived in both Wawa and Sheetz dominated areas (more Sheetz than Wawa, even though I'm originally from the Lehigh Valley), and I love them both. (I certainly prefer both over Turkey Hill.) I wish they both had locations in the immediate DC area, and for that matter had bigger geographic footprints (especially Wawa because Wawa's is smaller).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've never been to Sheetz, but I own a Wawa hoodie, so my loyalties are obvious. I've been to a Rutter's though. Never made it far enough out 422 or in Easton to go to Sheetz.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Sadly I can't drink ice tea anymore due to kidney stones but I used to love the Wawa lemonade/ice tea.

I also enjoy the buffalo chicken strip sandwich, the buffalo blue cheese sauce of their's is awesome.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Coffee = Sheetz
Subs/Hogaies = Wawa
Chili Dogs = Sheetz
Prepared Wraps/Sandwiches = Wawa

As for their smoothies, they use the same Minute Made syrup for just about every flavor, so nobody wins that. And Wawa doesn't offer french fries, nachos and burgers like Sheetz does which is big for the diabetic crowd. Sheetz subs are lower quality than Subway.

It really comes down to preference. I would rather eat a chili dog from Sheetz than a Hoagie at Wawa. But if Wawa offered a chili dog, I'm sure it would be just as good.

I was just going to add that Wawa doesn't sell Chili dogs. :laugh:

But you added it into your post at the end. :laugh:

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Sheetz does have the variety that I crave sometimes and Sheetz isn't bad, but Wawa takes the cake. The food they serve is just better quality, it would seem. Plus I know people at Wawa that hook me up when they serve Gobblers, I always get some mashed potatoes thrown on it :D

TheDrizzle81

Nov 13, 2008
Marlton NJ
Wawa is tradition. Wawa has been in my life forever. However they opened one by me in lower Nazareth and I was super impressed. Their prices are more realistic (Wawa is expensive. Hoagiefest is a joke.) and they have a broader menu. The burgers are really good for what they are.

South jersey folk don't know about quickchek but they also deserve an HM

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3