OT: Sheetz vs. Wawa

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Having had both a lot, I would go with Wawa. I just prefer the taste of their sandwiches.

Not a Philly area homer.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I hear you. I have been to both and in different states. Every time Sheetz was cleaner and the food was better. don't forget the coffee is awesome!

Sheetz has locations in West Virginia. Doesn't get much dirtier than that. :sarcasm:

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Having had both a lot, I would go with Wawa. I just prefer the taste of their sandwiches.

Not a Philly area homer.

Yea easily prefer Wawa's sandwiches. Got about 4-5 different sandwiches from sheetz and each time it tasted bad. Also maybe its just super Wawas but our super Wawas are super clean in South NJ.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Maybe I am biased though since every time I eat a Sheetz sandwich I get super sick. No idea what they do but it gets me every time. And I constantly change it up.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Maybe I am biased though since every time I eat a Sheetz sandwich I get super sick. No idea what they do but it gets me every time. And I constantly change it up.

Sheetz taste so good, but well...I mean just look at the name. You know what's coming like 20 minutes after.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Probably WaWa, but there was a Sheetz that was <5 minutes from my apartment at school and I spent many of nights there getting a sub.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
As someone who has to deal with sheetz when I am at school I can't even believe this is a debate. Sheetz is absolutely garbage. Wawa is literally 1000000x better than sheetz, the people who said sheetz is better need to get it together...sheesh.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
This is a question best left to philosophers and historians.

I refuse to choose, I love both.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Wawa makes one of the best italian sandwiches in philly. Yes there are about 5 pizza places and deli's in a 2mile radius that make better ones where i live but wawa is so convienent and the drop off is not that big. Everytime i go to philly the over under for my wawa italian hoagie fix is 7.

If they had wawa where i lived it would be the best restaurant in the area and would put subway out of business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad