Proposal: Shea Weber to VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
OK I changed it a bit to make it more fair for Vancouver..

Vancouver needs Weber because it has no point shot on the PP but most importantly Shea will be a good mentorship for the young kids. Canucks would be cup contenders with Weber I.M.H.O.

Montreal will love Chris Tanev he is like PK Subban defensively.. Habs can afford to wait the 1 more year it will take for Boeser and Juolevi to make the NHL since Price is still young.

So let me ask you this... You want to package Boeser + Juolevi A.K.A some of "the young kids" and we are left with whom exactly ? Virtanen, Gaunce and some late round picks who while some look promising as late round picks can are still a way from making the NHL.

What young kids is Mr. Weber supposed to mentor and how much more mentorship can he provide on a team with the Sedins, Burrows, Hansen etc etc. ?

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
I would not trade Tanev one for one for Weber. Hell, I wouldn't trade any of the pieces in this trade aside from maybe Burrows one for one for him.

Judging by this you have never watched hockey and have no idea who Weber is. :shakehead. He is miles better than Tanev could ever dream of being but keep your great team together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad