HF Habs: Shea Weber Headed to the All-Star Game (Domi Part of Last Men In List)

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
the all star game aka the skills comp aka taking a slap shot into a wide open net...finally something the "man sloths" good at.

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
pacing for 24-25 as a D man? 4th in goals. 6th in points for D men. uhhh...

His all star nod is questionable considering hes not even montreals best defenseman. hes just there so he can take part in the hardest shot comp. taking 5 strides and hammering the puck into a wide empty net, real difficult...thats all webers ever been good at.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
His all star nod is questionable considering hes not even montreals best defenseman. hes just there so he can take part in the hardest shot comp. taking 5 strides and hammering the puck into a wide empty net, real difficult...thats all webers ever been good at.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
i Know who you are ....

PK-Subban.jpg

Reactions: feds91 and jaffy27

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Just added to the OP, Max Domi is named as one of 31 players who can be voted in as Last Men In.

Reminds me when Montreal fans voted for the starting line up (4 habs players#?) in our 100th year. They removed votes because of robot programs set up by some fans. The numbers were ridiculous and the nhl never used an anti robot programs that you see today. The glory days of the inter webs

Reactions: Frank Drebin

japhi

Jul 7, 2014

I don’t believe anyone that is a regular poster on a hockey site can be this ignorant about hockey. This has to be trolling or a bad attempt at sarcasm.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Reminds me when Montreal fans voted for the starting line up (4 habs players#?) in our 100th year. They removed votes because of robot programs set up by some fans. The numbers were ridiculous and the nhl never used an anti robot programs that you see today. The glory days of the inter webs

The day we saw Komisarek make the All-Star Game. :facepalm:

Reactions: jaffy27

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Other teams did it to the years after without any interference by the league... There was nothing wrong about pimping their players... It's the whole point about fan voting, if you want real deserved recognition, wait for the awards.

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
I don’t believe anyone that is a regular poster on a hockey site can be this ignorant about hockey. This has to be trolling or a bad attempt at sarcasm.

you think its ignorant to think petry is a better defenseman than weber? besides webers shot name me one thing he does better than Petry. IMO petrys a better skater, passer and is smarter and more creative than the one trick pony aka shea weber.
If the NHL wanted weber to participate in the hardest shot could they have invited him to the skills comp but not to the ASG?

Besides the argument between petry and weber there are many more examples of more deserving habs, gallagher, tatar and domi to name a few.
If you want to debate this fine but dont come back with something weak like your above point

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
you think its ignorant to think petry is a better defenseman than weber? besides webers shot name me one thing he does better than Petry. IMO petrys a better skater, passer and is smarter and more creative than the one trick pony aka shea weber.
If the NHL wanted weber to participate in the hardest shot could they have invited him to the skills comp but not to the ASG?

Besides the argument between petry and weber there are many more examples of more deserving habs, gallagher, tatar and domi to name a few.
If you want to debate this fine but dont come back with something weak like your above point

PK is gone bud, time to move on.

And no I’m not going to get into an argument about if Petry - who had a 15 game stretch this year where he forgot how to play hockey - is better then a guy that is battling for the Norris, has been a top ten most of his career, and will be a first ballot HOF.

You are a one of a handful of people that follow hockey that thinks Petry is better then Weber. That makes you special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad