HF Habs: Shea Weber Headed to the All-Star Game (Domi Part of Last Men In List)

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
If you had any cojones, you'd say that to his face.

because I see him on a day to day basis. I can count on one hand the amount of times he's hit someone or fought so its not like he's a tough guy himself

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Please elaborate.

51 pts in 68 games. Which is a pace of 62 pts/82 games. It would have been his best offensive season. He was also +4. Team's 2nd best. There was a big collapse from the team but I don't see where Subban was showing sign of decline.
Let's leave the Subban stuff for the Out of Town thread.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
All-star: Would you like to be part of it? If not it's ok we'll not suspend you...

Weber: [Staring]

Canad13ns

Nov 6, 2018
I wish people wouldn't go after each other on this board :-(
I know. Suck it up.
But it used to feel like we were fans of the same team and mad at the same people. We probably need a run of wins to get back on the same page.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
because I see him on a day to day basis. I can count on one hand the amount of times he's hit someone or fought so its not like he's a tough guy himself
Not really fair to him.

Hitting is down in general in the NHL. Now with the speed you have to play a good position and not get caught making big hits.

By the same token I'm doubting you've watched all the games. He's done some hitting this year and has smashed a bunch of guys. In relation to his peers he still hits. PLUS dude is getting up there in age and with his injury past it would be very stupid for him to be running around hitting and fighting guys.

You arm chair fans want blood on the ice and three huge hits a game right?

Reactions: cphabs

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
and you my friend are special for saying weber and hall of fame in the same sentence. there's a reason the guy hasn't had any success in the NHL. bottom line is he just isn't that good. besides the bomb shot which he struggles to hit the net with weber offers next to nothing.

I didn't mention PK but since you brought it up why have we sucked so bad since making that trade? I'd like a real answer too not just some lame excuse as to why you wont tell me.
I didnt even see this before I responded to your other post.

Wouldnt have even been worth it considering how bad this take is.

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
I didnt even see this before I responded to your other post.

Wouldnt have even been worth it considering how bad this take is.

poor skater, puck handler and passer. doesnt hit or fight and isn't smart or creative with the puck. he has a great shot, but he just needs someone to get it to him. similar to fulton reed.

seriously petrys way better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad