Sep 4, 2013
Weber still has it in him

Not a grandpa yet plus the gm still hasnt found someone to feed him the puck

Keep your day jobs guys

Reactions: mike dangles

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Weber been playing better since paired with Chariot. Looks like the Shea Weber his first season here. When he finished 6th in Norris voting. Price been playing better also. Stopped 32 of 34 shots last night. Makes .943% save percentage. They make good shutdown duo though. Makes since Price's play has improved

Petry plays his slipped last 3 games thou.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Watching him over the past few seasons, I never thought his shot was done. It just wasn't going in for whatever reasons.

He never consistently beat goalies who had a clear look at his one timer, his goals were almost always the result of a quick play where the goalie never had a chance to truly get set for the shot.

We had some ridiculously predictable pps at the beginning of the season where he couldn't beat the goalie, even ovie wouldn't have beat them in those scenarios.

Anyways, love how posters have difficulty understanding their emotions when Weber is doing well. "I should be happy that our player is doing well but I'm not, why is that?". Lol never change.

Reactions: butch_sb

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Weber been playing better since paired with Chariot. Looks like the Shea Weber his first season here. When he finished 6th in Norris voting. Price been playing better also. Stopped 32 of 34 shots last night. Makes .943% save percentage. They make good shutdown duo though. Makes since Price's play has improved

So has tatar, he's been brual.

Tatar leads the league in minor penalties. He's a weakling who benefits from Gallagher and Danault (although off the line for now which is good).

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
After a slow start , Weber is looking very good out there. Hopefully he remains consistent and healthy.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Subban is my fav NHL player, but i'm painfully beginning to concede that the trade may have been a wash, if not a win for the Habs.

But it doesn't matter. We had Vezina level Price, Norris level Subban and top-5 sniper Pacioretty, plus high-IQ 55 point Markov and 60-point Plekanec, and a great 3C in Eller and we failed to find a 1C and capitalize on our window. Even if we 'won' the later trades for our aging stars, i.e. the 'battle', we lost the war.

Reactions: Tighthead

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Subban is my fav NHL player, but i'm painfully beginning to concede that the trade may have been a wash, if not a win for the Habs.

About the same here. I'm starting to "resent" him myself for getting into all those distractions and declining heavily. I cant say it directly effected his play but you cant help but to have that idea in the back of your mind.

Must he be reminded that the reason he is popular is not because of his donations, his look, his style, etc., but because he was one of the top players in the NHL at some point. I seriously hope he realizes this. Now he's barely 30 and he looks like a pylon out there.

I must add, I'm really not taking shots at his personality or his character, the man seems like a genuinely good person and he did great things for these poor kids. It's just a shame to see a player I liked so much become a shadow of himself on the ice and I guess Im looking for reasons.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Regardless of Subban declining more rapidly than expected, Bergevin likely could have gotten more at the time.

Reactions: Toene

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007

You would think two slower Dmen would struggle together but they are actually are playing better. They can definitely punish opposing forwards with their size.

Reactions: TatTar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad