Wake up Shawty

hA2EAD802

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
@DrFeelgood

I think I'm getting into Slayer lately. *Thinking emoji*

It's a good band to get into, their older stuff is their best but the new stuff isn't bad at all

Any news on the new job front doc?

Didn't get the one I was applying for outside of Atlanta, they didn't give me a reason but i'm pretty sure they went with someone that wasn't asking for as much money. I'm looking at a place here in the Bay Area now, still waiting to hear back from them.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Didn't get the one I was applying for outside of Atlanta, they didn't give me a reason but i'm pretty sure they went with someone that wasn't asking for as much money. I'm looking at a place here in the Bay Area now, still waiting to hear back from them.

I hear you, finding another job around the same pay level is hard. I passed the test for a city job, just waiting to hear if I'm in the first group for oral interviews now.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Funny, that from all the HF houses, this one lasted. Good times.

It only lasted because of the intense sexual tension between a certain two posters. We all know who. It's like will they or won't they, ya know? It's exactly like a soap opera that even the most tired mid 40's house wife would obsess over! Except nobody really cares about the characters because the dialogue is awful.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
It only lasted because of the intense sexual tension between a certain two posters. We all know who. It's like will they or won't they, ya know? It's exactly like a soap opera that even the most tired mid 40's house wife would obsess over! Except nobody really cares about the characters because the dialogue is awful.
@Ceremony and @Lady Macbeth will smash one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad