Post-Game Talk: Sharks win 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

Caught up to the game on my DVR actually wasn't so bad just lost out on commercials

Tough loss, great effort. We played a solid game and the Sharks clearly weren't on their game. Brutal ... brutal game winning goal. go ahead and flame me.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Jets win streak snapped: 1-0 Sharks

Poop.

Not even mad: great game by the Jets - never felt they were being dominated during the game. Very unfortunate sequence of events on the Sharks goal - bad clear by Olli, bad rebound (off Pardy?) for the goal.

Typical Western conference stuff - ONE mistake, and that's it.

Time to beat the Leafs - the real telling thing here will be: can they win 2, 3, 4, lose one, then go back on another winning streak.

Gawd, it's late. 110AM in Toronto.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Solid road game by the Jets HOWEVER putting Buff on D with 2 mins to go was too little too late. Although note that as soon as he got put to D he created a scoring chance through that booming slapshot. A better scoring chance than he had all night. Buff needs to go back on D ASAP. You don't waste one of your most dynamic player on a line with Jokinen and Setogucci :help:

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
Easier to accept a loss when they play hard. Didn't like our 3rd line at all tonight..

While jokinen was responsible for the turnover, overall he had a good game.

Good effort, Pav had a good game. Let's put 7 on the leafs!!

White Out 403*

Ill still let a hobo have his way with me if we beat the Leafs.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
We lost a 1 goal game on the road where neither team had a lot of chances. Not something I would be upset about if I was Mo, considering the last few games.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Firmly believe this will not result in 4 more losses. Better overall team at home had the better game. Third line was hot garbage. Guess Buff really does have to go back to D.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
274.jpg

Good Effort, decent defence. Can't win 'em all. Now to beat the Leafs!

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
As a sharks fan, I honestly expected an easy game, but that was based solely on the Jets place in the standings. I hadn't been following their streak or their coaching change. Jeez - it was like playing the Kings or the Ducks.

I hope #31 (Jets Goalie) is okay. He looked shaken up although I couldn't see where he got hit. It looked like he caught the puck.

And I'm glad Demers survived that huge hit at the end, lol.

I was also surprised to see Setoguchi there.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
And yeah, I'm starting to think that it's best if Buff is traded before the deadline. At D, he's a weapon. He's one of the best offensive D-men in the league. And we don't need him that much as an offensive RHD. I like him, but Trouba has made him expendable.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
We split Cali. If we win 4 out of every 5. Didn't make enough plays offensively. Didn't really test their goalie. Passing wasn't very good today. It was obvious they didn't practice yesterday.

balkin204*

these are the games i dont mind losing wish we could have gotten a point but they battled hard and dominated some of the play.

bright side our D played really well imo agaist a pretty tough forchecking team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad