GDT: Sharks vs Wild 7:30pm, We can finally settle who is the better team (it was the Wild)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It’s gonna be nice when we end up 4th worst in the league and move back three spots because other teams win the ping pong drawings and we get pushed to 7th in a draft that probably only has five or six impact players lol

Reactions: Friday

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
It’s gonna be nice when we end up 4th worst in the league and move back three spots because other teams win the ping pong drawings and we get pushed to 7th in a draft that probably only has five or six impact players lol

Y u do this

Reactions: Friday

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
Since we figured out Minnesota is better than us, who is next? Arizona? Anaheim? I feel they are the teams we are closest to.

I think those teams are all large mammals in hibernation and enjoying the winter months. Whereas the Sharks are squirrels that didn't prepare for the winter and are desperately trying to prove something while the others are in hibernation.

But, I like this competition thing. Maybe it wakes some of those teams up enough to move up in the standings.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad