Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Let’s get… Wild.

1650218334281.jpeg

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Sounds like Dewar will play for Jost tonight.

@57special what do you think about the call-up? I know Beckman and Chaffee have been playing well lately.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sounds like Dewar will play for Jost tonight.

@57special what do you think about the call-up? I know Beckman and Chaffee have been playing well lately.
Dewar is trusted by Evason. I think he is the best choice because he is versatile. Good defensively, can play C, has speed. Chaffee is more of a one dimensional scoring winger, albeit one with speed and size. I wouldn't say that Beckman is playing all that well. Rau, Shaw, Dewar, Chaffee, and Rossi have all been better, and i would say Swaney at least as good.
I would imagine that Dewar plays 4th line, together with Deslaurier and Bjugstad. They can trade off FO's (handedness). Dewar is tough for a little guy, but Deslauriers will keep the other team honest.
Duhaime is a good fit for the JEE line, but maybe Evason surprises us and puts Delo up there for maximum chaos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minnesota

P10p

May 15, 2012
Dewar is definitely the correct call up. I would go Rau/Chaffee after him but as noted above, Dewar should be better for the role he is filling.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Thomas Bordeleau, picked one pick after a Khusnutdinov, is playing tonight for SJ. 5’9 centreman. Probably a similar caliber prospect to someone like Rossi at this point, so it will be fun to watch him.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Fiala assist alert. 70 points let’s go bang. Proud of you Kevin. Maybe Boldy assist too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad