GDT: SHARKS vs VEGAS GAME 1 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianShark

Cheech
Mar 15, 2009
Bay Area
I feel like we usually don't play on the first day of the playoffs. It feels like a damn national holiday for me. Being on the east coast and having the games start at 7 helps too. I can't wait to be engulfed in beer and quality hockey for 6 hours.

Hopefully the boys come out jumping and can start a run to 16 wins.

Reactions: Kcoyote3 and WSS11

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Meh, not wearing the jersey b/c I've always been a shirt guy, and it's kinda oversized anyway. I would feel awkward wearing something that big to the Tank itself.

That said, time to traipse about in public. Wish me luck.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think Karlsson is going to go super nova again.

I agree, Melker will save us by exploding for 1 goal and a secondary assist.

and then he'll be promoted to the top line at the expense of Meier.

In other news, how in the nine circles of hell is Kane - Hertl - Nyquist not called the top line? I get that Meier - Cooch - Pavs has more points, but come on now...

Reactions: landshark and Phu

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I’ve never been so nervous about the 1st round before. Please let playoff jones return. Let’s f***ing go boys!!!!

RoloTonyBrownTown

Oct 31, 2018
Best way to watch the game after it's over? I won't be able to watch live. Don't have a DVR.

Or should I just not even bother? Just go straight to my Haley punching bag and start cursing DeBoer's name?

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Ah, yea - game 1 confidence. A familiar drug.

giphy.gif

Ol Dirty Pirate

ft. 2 Chainz
Dec 16, 2002
I want to see them come out and steamroll, showing that the last month was just them going through the motions. I have a bad feeling Haley will be goaded into a penalty or a high hit and Vegas will get some twice deflected point shot PP goal.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I want to see them come out and steamroll, showing that the last month was just them going through the motions. I have a bad feeling Haley will be goaded into a penalty or a high hit and Vegas will get some twice deflected point shot PP goal.

I don’t want them to steamroll. They do that they’ll get overconfident. I just want two goal wins. Enough of a lead to breathe but not enough to take the foot off the gas.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
I like us to eventually pull through, but I think there’s going to be adversity through the first 4 games before that happens. Vegas 4-3 (OT)

Stone, Smithx2, Eakin

Labanc, Sorensen, Couture

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I assume the game is on CSN? If any games stream on the NBC app I can watch those via my Apple.tv (I think) but otherwise I don't have access.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Have to miss beginning of game (Lent service @ church, unless we only play early in service).

Probably will have TV on mute with Rusanowsky on radio.

Reactions: drunksage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad