GDT: SHARKS vs VEGAS GAME 1 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Big X factor for me is Vlasic with Burns. If he plays to his ability in the neutral and d zone then Burns will have free reign. Also looking for EK65 to dominate at all times.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Big X factor for me is Vlasic with Burns. If he plays to his ability in the neutral and d zone then Burns will have free reign. Also looking for EK65 to dominate at all times.

If they just tell Vlasic to not pinch for any reason at all haha because I swear Burns and Vlasic together means none stop 2v1's

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I’m hoping for a better game with most of the roster back(still miss Simek though). Worried about Burns/Vlasic unless we get some sort of new playoff-form Vlasic but everything should be alright.

Somebody at the game needs to grab me one of those macaroni and cheese waffle cones.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I give it 10 minutes before we see Vlasic/Braun and Ryan/Burns. Haley get's 8 minutes (4-5 come in the 1st, <2 in the 3rd with Meier/Hertl/Kane being double shifted). Jones gives up a goal in the first 5 minutes of the game.

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
I give it 10 minutes before we see Vlasic/Braun and Ryan/Burns. Haley get's 8 minutes (4-5 come in the 1st, <2 in the 3rd with Meier/Hertl/Kane being double shifted). Jones gives up a goal in the first 5 minutes of the game.

215px-Debbie_Downer.PNG

Reactions: SjMilhouse

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
If Vegas goes up 2-0 inthe first 5 minutes, we're definitely seeing the PDB death lineup
Pavs
Jumbo
Haley
Vlasic
Braun

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
Excited and anxious...
Think we bring the Hammer. Get in MAFs grill..
Sharks win 4-1...
Hertl, lebanc, kane, pavs

Stone

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If he does let in the 1st stinker, probably like 5-0 Vegas and the boards for SJ exploding saying that's it! This is the end!
That almost sounds like game 1 from last year. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille