GDT: Sharks vs Penguins 7pm Thornton's actual 1000th game in teal no Vlasic

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
The rain is seriously an excuse for people not to show up? I'm looking at weather forecasts and it's showing like 1-5mm of rain. That's like a light day here.

A tad bit of rain and Bay Area drivers go insane.

For instance: normally it takes me no more than an hour to get to SAP from my house. Right now, it would be 2 1/2 hours. Factor in parking in San Pedro and walking a mile or so......

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I was just going to say that we have looked like a different team than what we did when we played the Pens in the SC finals. Looked like we were dominating. And then that happens ..

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
LOL. I was going to say. If the Seattle fans do that we are going to have an empty arena all season long .. :)

No kidding. :laugh: It absolutely poured here for a few days during the WJC. all it meant was that I wore a heavier coat.

The only thing more fun than people who aren't used to rain is watching people lose their minds over like <1/2 inch of snow.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
giphy.webp

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Jones needs to have those types of shots if he wants to become an elite goalie.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Melker bailing out of the middle and letting Letang rush like that is inexcusable. Great shot by Letang on that backhand. It's hard to read backhands and that's why the glove hand was slow by Jones but Melker should've forced the pass to the wing and it exposed the D that had to give the blue line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad