GDT: Sharks vs Kings not at 8pm (7:30pm) Vlasic out, Simek GTD, Melker Milestone

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Hahahaha I read it at the end of the thread title as, Melker "Millstone" :sarcasm::biglaugh:

I just googled millstone...

32791-C6-B-EB07-4520-B5-F5-9-B2-DA59-D3-B59.jpg

Sounds like Melker...

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Sharks 5 Kings 1 utter Domination
Couture Meier pavelski burns Kane
Kovalchuk

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I'm gonna play against type and be an optimist. Sharks 5-3
Karlsson, Donskoi, Couture, Kane, and Jumbo doesn't quit until Melker gets one.

Kopitar, Iafallo, Hagelin

Karlsson and Burns with 28 and 26 minutes TOI

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is it so outlandish to think this might be one of the more dominant teams in the league without Braun and Vlasic or at least with one of them not in the lineup and the other playing very sheltered minutes? It's already a very strong puck possession team and those two have been the biggest drains and are now in their 30's and aren't getting any better.

Jegerbest

Nov 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Once again I'm giving away tickets to a sharks game Section 128 row 11 seats 5 and 6. I am unable to make it tonight so I'd like to give the tickets to sharks fans who will cheer they're hearts out in my stead. I am the season ticket holder for these seats. Please DM me if you're interested

Thank you,

Ant

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Burns, Melker, Kane and Hertl.

Kovalchuk and Carter.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Gonna be a little late to start, but should be able to catch up to do SNOG on-time. Bottle share at a local brewery lasting longer than I'd hoped, and I still really wanna try the remaining beers.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Is it so outlandish to think this might be one of the more dominant teams in the league without Braun and Vlasic or at least with one of them not in the lineup and the other playing very sheltered minutes? It's already a very strong puck possession team and those two have been the biggest drains and are now in their 30's and aren't getting any better.

Puck possession isn’t really a good measure of dominance anymore IMO.

Sharks are the best 5V5 CF% team in the NHL, yes, but look who is below them. Carolina, Vegas, Montreal, Calgary, and Nashville. Not an awful set of teams but not exactly a who’s who of contenders, IMO.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad