GDT: Sharks vs Coyotes 7:30pm the tank is paused? Pasichnuk debuts

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If that's the case and he has no intention of re-signing then sure. This just reeks of Donskoi 2.0 to me, but with an even more talented player.

Probably but sometimes a team can't get certain players to break out by keeping them. Can't see the Sharks turning Meier around when he plays how he does and gives the impressions that he does. I don't think he wants to be here.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If Meier is who we think he can become, he should be able to do it against lower competition. He has to show us right now. So far this year, he has shown very little of his potential. Just low IQ, no passing ability, turnovers galore, does not have an NHL-level shot unless he has a lot of time to take it, all season long. The only times I've been impressed with Meier were (1) his PP goal where he was along the left side and sniped it and (2) when he weaved between defenders and scored a tap-in on Burns pass from the point. That's it, and it's not enough.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If Meier is who we think he can become, he should be able to do it against lower competition. He has to show us right now. So far this year, he has shown very little of his potential. Just low IQ, no passing ability, turnovers galore, does not have an NHL-level shot unless he has a lot of time to take it, all season long. The only times I've been impressed with Meier were (1) his PP goal where he was along the left side and sniped it and (2) when he weaved between defenders and scored a tap-in on Burns pass from the point. That's it, and it's not enough.

He should but he's also playing with Marleau and Blichfeld. There are no real playmakers on that line so they need to support the puck as well as they can and hope it puts them in the right spot for some chances because they're not going to be set up very much with pretty passes and solid puck possession.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks

Marleau, Kane, Pasnichuk and Balcers.

Kessel and OEL.

St. Louis making it difficult to be negative again.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I must say, I'm genuinely enjoying the fact that the team has finally accepted there is no hope of playoffs and are giving younger players better looks.
Hoping Barabanov goes well and we can keep him next season.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG

Coyotes 4, Sharks 3
Kessel 2, Keller, Chychrun
Hertl, Leonard, Knyzhov

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I must say, I'm genuinely enjoying the fact that the team has finally accepted there is no hope of playoffs and are giving younger players better looks.
Hoping Barabanov goes well and we can keep him next season.

I wouldn’t expect him to stay next season. There are better teams with better opportunities, IMO.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I wouldn’t expect him to stay next season. There are better teams with better opportunities, IMO.
He was with a better team. Couldn’t crack the lineup and ended up in the AHL. He might leave for greener pastures, but he might take a 1 year deal if he feels he can establish himself as a NHL player here.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He was with a better team. Couldn’t crack the lineup and ended up in the AHL. He might leave for greener pastures, but he might take a 1 year deal if he feels he can establish himself as a NHL player here.

Yeah but there are better teams with spots opening up and even if we dealt Labanc and Meier, we’d have a lot of guys knocking on the door of those vacated spots without Barabanov. Just think there’ll be better opportunities elsewhere.

Also, why does mobile refresh randomly?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah but there are better teams with spots opening up and even if we dealt Labanc and Meier, we’d have a lot of guys knocking on the door of those vacated spots without Barabanov. Just think there’ll be better opportunities elsewhere.

Also, why does mobile refresh randomly?
Especially in the middle of typin.....

Damnit happened again!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

full

that was weirdly anticlimactic.

Ad