GDT: Sharks vs Coyotes 7:30pm the tank is paused? Pasichnuk debuts

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
In b4 Hedican praises Pasichnuk's shooting.

Seems like Boughner's going all offense this game in an attempt to make it a fun tank. He can still dog players about their defense, while getting the benefit of a tank.

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
I'll take LaBanc in for Viel...as long as it's on the 4th line.
Looking forward to seeing more of Barabanov!

I forget, are we hoping for wins or losses anymore?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If Timo gets traded/let go, he’ll break out with another team. I’d rather we re-sign him at a discount and trade others.

I don't think Timo and his agent work out the sort of contract they do if they were intending on staying here after it expires. We're likely going to have to let him go and the team probably should accomplish something with him as an asset before that happens. I think his days here are numbered.

Reactions: WSS11

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Breakouts are his biggest problem though.

srcstc.gif

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I don't think Timo and his agent work out the sort of contract they do if they were intending on staying here after it expires. We're likely going to have to let him go and the team probably should accomplish something with him as an asset before that happens. I think his days here are numbered.

If that's the case and he has no intention of re-signing then sure. This just reeks of Donskoi 2.0 to me, but with an even more talented player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->