GDT: Sharks vs. Blackhawks - "Dragon Ball Z Edition" - 7:30 PM - NHLN-US, CSN-CA, KFOX

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
5 for 12 now.

Apparently he's only had 3 attempts this year, but I swore I remember watching at least 4 of them. So I guess he only had 9 attempts before this year. That's a little better than one per year since the shootout started.:laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well, as long as you've learned a valuable lesson about not rooting for the Kings, I'll call that a moral victory.

Can't count on those ****ers for anything man. It's good at least that they didn't gain any points. I still don't really want the Sharks to face them in the first round, but it could be a better matchup with Sharks home ice advantage, and with how awful the Kings offense has been all year.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Both of them had a little backward movement. Not that they ever enforce it, or that I really care, but I'm just saying, neither of those are legal. The puck moved backward on both of them.

They were both sick goals though.

uh, the puck goes backwards all the time, everyone rags it.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Stuart on postgame radio interview:

- needed the win coming off a tough road trip
- good effort, tight game, probably will see that kind of hockey post-Olympics leading up to the playoffs
- everybody committed to playing well defensively even though it's not easy
- better to have it even than coming out of the box down 1-0
- something about opening his hand while blocking a shot = sore hand
- just need to focus on this 3-game homestand and not take a mental break early

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Now, I demand to know what happened to Demers.

EDIT:

Fear The Fin ‏@fearthefin 39s
Demers has a lower-body injury per McLellan.

Of course.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Both of them had a little backward movement. Not that they ever enforce it, or that I really care, but I'm just saying, neither of those are legal. The puck moved backward on both of them.

They were both sick goals though.

The puck can move backward, but as long as the player is still moving forward it counts as net forward movement.

If the backward movement on Joe's toe drag was enough to count as illegal, you'd almost never be able to deke because almost any move is going to pull the puck from out front of hte player toward their body.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad