GDT: Sharks vs Avalanche 7:30pm Trying to lose out

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I'm kinda over Hedi. His biases have been pretty irritating this year. Mainly just in terms of how he gives some guys passes while constantly shitting on EK65 when in reality everybody should be shat on.

Burns swings his stick to make a dumb spinning clearing attempt that put the puck back on the stick of the Avs shooter (which has happened a lot this year, Burns loves to do it and it usually doesn't work). Nichushkin actually does the same thing on the Sharks goal and it failed. And Hedi doesn't complain about it but he just picks on Karlsson for petty things.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Lol 5 Sharks skaters within 2 feet of each other, not one of them moving their feet, just standings there. That’s hilarious.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Players want opportunities and money. Luckily the Sharks can offer both.

They sure can. They got about 5 mil minimum after expansion and RFA re-signings to put towards him. I think two years, two mil per would get it done but I could see more if they play hardball.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They sure can. They got about 5 mil minimum after expansion and RFA re-signings to put towards him. I think two years, two mil per would get it done but I could see more if they play hardball.
That’s pretty steep based on the sample size, but a risk I’d take. In this short amount of time he’s been more noticeable than any homegrown prospect they’ve trotted out.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
That’s pretty steep based on the sample size, but a risk I’d take. In this short amount of time he’s been more noticeable than any homegrown prospect they’ve trotted out.
He already looks way better than Sorenson's ever looked for us. So I could see an argument to give him that much. Speaking of which, where has Sorenson been anyways

Reactions: Alwalys

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I agree. You're paying a premium to keep him but that's probably the situation since he's UFA and drew plenty of interest before coming to NA. This stint isn't doing anything but increasing his value.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
He actually looks like he belongs in the nhl amd unfortunately the sharks need more of that

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He actually looks like he belongs in the nhl amd unfortunately the sharks need more of that

There were twenty teams that showed interest over three years before choosing Toronto over Arizona. He's going to be a lowkey great signing for whoever gets him.

And if the Sharks re-sign him, they absolutely have to trade a winger on their roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad