GDT: Sharks vs Avalanche 6:30pm start time used to accommodate visiting team, tank continues

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
Not that this game matters but it'll still be interesting to see who actually wants to make this team next year....plus it's an excuse to drink, not that I need more of those...
I’m with you I got a bottle of crown and a ton of ice

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
Well I watched the beginning of the Caps and Rangers game. 6 fights in the first 5 minutes kinda what I expected

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Well I watched the beginning of the Caps and Rangers game. 6 fights in the first 5 minutes kinda what I expected
I wish the sharks would respond like that once considering some of the shit they watched happen but alas....they suck

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG

Sharks 4, Avalanche 3
Kane, Barabanov, Balcers, Karlsson
Makar, Kadri, Landeskog

Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I wish the sharks would respond like that once considering some of the shit they watched happen but alas....they suck
They had that one game against Vegas not too long ago where Hertl and Couture both got into fights the same night. I mean, those guys doing the fighting is f***ing stupid, but at least they were fighting Stone and Marchassault not Reaves and Carrier.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Rocky Thompson telling Steve Spott to hold his beer

Yeah its inexcusably bad.

I know we have some lackluster forwards, but a top PP unit with EK, Burns, Hertl and Kane is plenty to score more than 1 goal every 35 tries.

Honestly wonder if Thompson is being screwed over by Boughner in some way, because wasnt Thompson known for his offensive systems in the minors? Yet he comes up to the NHL and his team is horrible offensively.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad