GDT: SHARKS @ VEGAS 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
The Sharks have been bad. When they are bad, they lose. They have not been bailed out by Martin Jones this year at all. The Sharks have bailed him out on many occasions this year. It's not nice to take and not give back.

Also nice cheap shot but Reaves when they were both down and being grabbed by refs.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
I would fight Stone, if anybody. DeBoer needs to remind Kane he's a 30 goal scorer and put him on the top line.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I stopped watching after the second period. I almost regretted it when the Sharks scored two quick goals, but they basically look overmatch, again. It's just like last year.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Kane needed to do that, he can't just keep talking shit on the bench and not doing something on the ice. He held his own, got a couple of good shots on him.

Reactions: LA Shark

SHAR KS

Choking Hazard
Dec 7, 2011
Jones and Deboer both being gone this offseason would be better than re-signing karlsson tbh.

Reactions: Levie

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Anyone who can’t see the atrocity that Jones is shouldn’t comment on hockey. Plain and simple. Our defense sucks sure, that doesn’t mean our goalie is even serviceable. He’s f’n pathetic and I’m tired of it. Guy is making what, 5 million? I’d rather have a goalie making 800k in there. Jones CANNOT make a big save. Get him the F out of our net.

Reactions: Phu

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Does it really matter what type of game it is? Cale Markar is going to play his first NHL game in the playoffs.

Yes, it does. There are completely different stakes, and throwing a guy who's never played a game into a high-stakes environment is a good way for him to lose his confidence right away. Guys getting thrown into that situation and succeeding are incredible exceptions.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
"Aware that Haley is out of the game" is that in reference as to Haley fighting or playing physical? GTFO idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille