GDT: SHARKS @ VEGAS 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Special teams will be key tonight. Since Vlasic looks to be out, I'd love to see Heed and his booming shot get PP time. We need to get back to game 1 success. Screen Fleury and tip that puck!

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
The worst f***ing luck, lose Simek, and now Vlasic, wonder how bad the puck to the neck must have been that it means Vlasic is out for 2 full days not even skating.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada

giphy.gif

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Worried about the game tonight. Can't let the Knights get off to a hot start. If the the Sharks can get a goal or two in the first 10 minutes of the game and Jones plays decent, I might feel better. I just remember last year you rile up that crowd and it's like snowball effect of negative emotions for the visiting team.

Last edited:

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Not feeling good about this game. I truly hate Stone and his dumb sour face. We go down tonight it’s pretty much done. The only way we come back and on top will be reviewed by the league and a win will be taken away from us.

Reactions: goflyakite

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Play Shortridge you cowards. The Sharks are in trouble. Burns and Karlsson are gonna play 35 mins each and make tons of mistakes due to fatigue. The Sharks need to play conservatively and prevent breakaways and odd man rushes at all costs. But they have a dumb coach who encourage players to play aggressive and make stupid decisions. If only we had Barry Trotz.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Watching Vegas's pre game last year gave me 10/10 second hand embarrassment. I don't know if I'm ready for that many bros with that much cheese.

Reactions: WSS11

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Imagine Dell starting with Korenar as backup, that'd certainly send a message to Jones. He's just completely lost focus

Reactions: Nolan11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad