Confirmed with Link: Sharks sign G James Reimer, 2 years @ $2.25m

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
give Reimer a chance to be the starter. Hill is overrated. Plus Reims is a playoff performer. He can lead the Sharks to a deep playoff run this year.

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
Sure and I'll get a date with Scarlett Johansson.

I actually like what they are doing so far. It’s Hill’s job to take and he’s getting the opportunities to lock it down, but he isn’t being anointed.

Reimer is perfectly capable platoon goalie and has been effective so far. If Reimer is hot I see no reason not to ride the wave.

now, that being said, it’s far too early and Reimer doesn’t have the track record to indicate he’s capable of single handedly carrying a team deep into the playoffs. Scarlet Johansson indeed.

Reactions: themelkman

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Reimer is an above avg back up but he's not taking anyone to the promised land. This is the 'Can Hill be a numero uno' season.

Fantasy land is lovely. ScarJo or not.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Imo Hill has been fine. The defensive breakdowns and miscues have left him out to dry on too many occasions. With that being said, Reimer has played well when given the opportunity. When he has come in an played, he's seemed to settle things down and made some key saves and kept games manageable.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
I actually like what they are doing so far. It’s Hill’s job to take and he’s getting the opportunities to lock it down, but he isn’t being anointed.

Reimer is perfectly capable platoon goalie and has been effective so far. If Reimer is hot I see no reason not to ride the wave.

now, that being said, it’s far too early and Reimer doesn’t have the track record to indicate he’s capable of single handedly carrying a team deep into the playoffs. Scarlet Johansson indeed.

he didnt carry my team the Leafs into a deep run but he broke their 10 year playoff drought and had a great duel vs Rask in 2013

Reimer is top 10 in the NHL as good as Rask. I will come back here come playoff time.

HldMyBeer

May 15, 2019
Both are better then what we had before, they just need to be middle ranked, or mean? Idk what needs to be said of them is that they are ok, fine, etc, the less we are talking about them the better

Reactions: Sandisfan

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
he didnt carry my team the Leafs into a deep run but he broke their 10 year playoff drought and had a great duel vs Rask in 2013

Reimer is top 10 in the NHL as good as Rask. I will come back here come playoff time.
I wouldn't go highlighting his duel with Rask that year.

It was considered one of the more epic collapses in the last decade.

They were leading 4-1 in game 7 with 10 minutes to go and lost. Some of the Leafs said that was the game that will haunt them for the rest of their lives

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad