Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Lean Bergmann sent down.
Boo.

I’m a fan of his.
I think he’s a great fourth liner and could be a great 3rd liner, ala Sorenson.

Fast and doesn’t have bricks for hands or a single brick for a brain. He’s like a gritty, bigger Sorenson.

I’m going to hope DW keeps sending him down for more playing time in the AHL instead of not thinking lean isn’t good enough to be a regular.

hateseed

TentacleGrapeSoda
Aug 3, 2011
Coastal California
rip Heed lol...his last 2 games have been his best this season, 4-72 has looked pretty damn good so far
Agreed. I was at the Oilers game. Heed had a couple coughed up pucks at the defensive blue line, that definitely sucked. But he generated some shots and points, and otherwise looked the best he has looked this season for sure. Almost 16 minutes too... a far cry from the 6 per game earlier this year. Getting Burns and Karlson down to 22-23 min from 29 per game will be a huge boon.

Reactions: BigDmitriy

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Ugh, I hope they let Heed keep playing and build his confidence, instead of sitting him for Prout just as he’s showing real improvement.

I am curious what happens when Ferraro comes back.

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ

Bald oaf back at it...

giphy.gif

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
StanleyHudsonYellingAtMichaelScott.gif

Wtf is DeBoer doing?
He's punishing Heed for his poor start by giving his spot to a player who is returning from injury and has not shown to be superior player, while also not rewarding Heed for his recent run of solid play. It's an idiotic form of management because all it shows Heed is that even when he plays well, Deboer won't forget how poorly he started. And since a run of good play can't diminish the value of Heed's poor start in Deboer's mind, Deboer is simply mind f***ing Heed and destroying his confidence. It's what smart coaches do. Any time a player starts to play well you should always remind them of when they weren't. That way you keep them in their place, which ultimately helps the team. The more players you have who have no confidence and are scared of making a mistake the better.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Heed played with so much confidence the last 2 games. Now Deboer will destroy it. He played well and still gets benched so what can he do? Deboer's favoritism is annoying. I know people are saying not to worry about Ferraro but we were sure that Haley was only gonna play 5-6 games and not be a regular in the lineup and we were wrong.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
If this were Vegas I'd understand. I wouldn't agree with it, but I appreciate the archaic concept of responding to heavy teams with talentless heavy players is a thing. That being said, Anaheim isn't all that physical, and the team has had a single good stretch of play. Why the f*** would you mess with the roster now?

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Do you guys read DeBoers shitty reasoning for benching Heed?

It’s to the point where I’m tempted to go to the Honda center today just to boo DeBoer to his face. That or get a seat behind the Sharks bench holding an “idiot here ->” sign above DeBoers dumb head.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
The rage over Prout vs Heed when both suck is quite comical. Heed isn't good, Prout isn't any worse. Do you want an uncrustable or a poorly made PB&J? They both taste the same

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
The rage over Prout vs Heed when both suck is quite comical. Heed isn't good, Prout isn't any worse. Do you want an uncrustable or a poorly made PB&J? They both taste the same

Yeah except Heed has been playing great hockey the last couple of games which Deboer shockingly acknowledged and he’s benching him for no reason. Heed moves the puck very well out of the zone and possesses a great shot which has earned him some PP time. Most importantly, the team had been getting into a groove and is on a four game winning streak. Prout brings nothing to the lineup.

There is no reason to touch this lineup unless Ferraro is ready to come back in. Deboer is just being a stubborn prick inserting his useless plugs because they’re so physical and intimidating. I’m guessing he thinks Prout will keep the ducks honest in regards to taking runs at our star players which is laughable.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Do you guys read DeBoers ****ty reasoning for benching Heed?

It’s to the point where I’m tempted to go to the Honda center today just to boo DeBoer to his face. That or get a seat behind the Sharks bench holding an “idiot here ->” sign above DeBoers dumb head.

What was his reasoning?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad