Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Seems like Simek is ready to go. It'll be interesting to see who they sit for him. I would bet it's Heed and someone is playing on their off-side.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Like that Berg is back but someone explain to me why Radil is still remaining on the roster over Kellman or Brodzinski

Brodzinski has a shoulder injury, per DeBoer.

But as for Radil, I legit have no idea apart from maybe they don't want to put him on waivers. He had those couple of weeks last season where he was looking like he had some potential but he's done absolutely nothing this season. Let's give someone else a shot here.

Reactions: themelkman

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Am I missing something, are they actually going to sit Melker? Unless I misread, the posted lines from practice didn't have him... I do like that fourth line (though I think Melker could replace Radil just fine) and I've wanted to see Sorenson - Joe - Marleau..

God, we need a Top 6 player.

Reactions: Sandisfan

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Am I missing something, are they actually going to sit Melker? Unless I misread, the posted lines from practice didn't have him... I do like that fourth line (though I think Melker could replace Radil just fine) and I've wanted to see Sorenson - Joe - Marleau..

God, we need a Top 6 player.
Melker probably should replace Radil but Radil had a solid game last game so he actually might play over him

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Then you have Melker on the 3rd line

full

"I don't see the problem."

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I know that's not true. Given how hard you lobbied to come back to San Jose it's clear you love the city. Thought it also made you hang around training cramp like a bit of a creeper.

That's merely circumstantial. I was drafted here through no doing of my own. I had to play here given the contracts handed out the first seven or so years of my career. By then, a wife and kids kind of force your hand on decisions as many on this board have said over the years. I hated all of it and now it's just out of convenience for the family. This place sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad