Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
I've thought all season that if called up, Kellman has a decent chance to stick as 4C, but I didn't think they were going to give up on Gambrell so wasn't sure if he'd ever get a shot at it. He was on fire to start the season, went cold, and now is heating up again.

Just FYI for everyone, his name is pronounced "Shellman."

Couldn't agree more on Kellman. If you look, he was my pick to make the team out of camp and win that spot. I've seen a few Barracuda games this year, and always liked what I saw. I think there's something to be said about his quiet game, and strong dependability on the defensive side of things in that role. I hope he gets a shot here, but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll go back down soon.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Braun was better than all of the guys mentioned but I really hated watching him on the ice last year. It was like holy f*** what happened to his skating. He would skate twice as hard and move about as fast as Murray.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Stuart was on the ice for every important goal against in the reverse sweep, and often times was totally his fault. I maintain that those 4 games were the worst I’ve seen from a defenseman in a Sharks uniform

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
That team was not deep. The bottom-6 was questionable, the defense was trash, and the goaltending was, well...Antti Niemi. The last 2-3 games were something like:

Stuart-Braun
Irwin-Boyle
Hannan-Demers

That is complete trash.

1 or 2 of those defensemen make our top 6 at most.

Crazy

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
Couldn't agree more on Kellman. If you look, he was my pick to make the team out of camp and win that spot. I've seen a few Barracuda games this year, and always liked what I saw. I think there's something to be said about his quiet game, and strong dependability on the defensive side of things in that role. I hope he gets a shot here, but I have a sneaking suspicion he'll go back down soon.

I thought Kellman had a nice first couple periods. Not sure I saw much of him or Noesen in the third. It's as if Boughner thought "THE GAME'S ON THE LINE. LET ME PLAY THE RELIABLES AND NOT THE PLAYERS WHO ACTUALLY MADE PLAYS THIS GAME."

Reactions: Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Aside from Hertl, has a single player making over 2 million outperformed his contract this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad