Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Don't tell to calm down. I AM PERFECTLY CALM!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
take your pill.gif

Vandalay Industries

Feb 13, 2008
That isn't what I saw from him at all...

In Denmark it's widely known, that Blichfeld needs to learn the defensive game if he is gonna clutch on to an NHL spot. I actually think he even said so himself in an interview on the Sharks home page at the pre season camp, but I'm not quite sure. He definitely is an offense first guy, and I don't think his stats are hiding that at all, by the way.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
In Denmark it's widely known, that Blichfeld needs to learn the defensive game if he is gonna clutch on to an NHL spot. I actually think he even said so himself in an interview on the Sharks home page at the pre season camp, but I'm not quite sure. He definitely is an offense first guy, and I don't think his stats are hiding that at all, by the way.

He just did not seem to be aware of what was going on when the puck was not on his stick. Needs to be a lot more aware of that so that he can stay engaged in plays instead of just standing still and watching what is going on.

His shot and offense skill are what we need more on the Sharks but if he is a defensive liability, he is not going to cut it in the NHL.

Reactions: Vandalay Industries

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

There were a couple weeks in November for the Barracuda where he was alternating between multi-point games and games where he put up 0 points with a -4. They gave him a healthy scratch after that period and I couldn't blame them one bit.

Reactions: Vandalay Industries

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Sharks are off til Saturday and the Barracuda play tonight and Friday. Gregor's getting some more ice time.

All articles i read on the freeze none state anything about call ups just loans between ahl/nhl being on freeze.

From the little information i have read about it makes it seem like no player can be called up or sent down between the leagues while on the freeze. The thing that makes me think that is because one of the articles said teams need to be cap compliant and players can be called up or sent down under emergency call ups.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Sharks are off til Saturday and the Barracuda play tonight and Friday. Gregor's getting some more ice time.
Yup. I was going to post the same thing. Now, I may go to the Cuda game tonight. Gregor is the guy I think can play up in the Sharks lineup this year. He needs to add some strength, but has all the tools. Plus I bet he’s the fastest Shark. He just needs to put it all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009

Good to see Gregor back up. I honestly don’t know much about Kellman

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Good to see Gregor back up. I honestly don’t know much about Kellman

I've thought all season that if called up, Kellman has a decent chance to stick as 4C, but I didn't think they were going to give up on Gambrell so wasn't sure if he'd ever get a shot at it. He was on fire to start the season, went cold, and now is heating up again.

Just FYI for everyone, his name is pronounced "Shellman."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad