Sharks News/Notes XVII

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Patty being inducted into the Saskatoon Hockey Hall of Fame in July, among others.

Reactions: Sandisfan

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Does anyone know, say since 2014, what the Sharks regular season record is when they wear specialty jerseys? i wanna say it's like 5-25-5 or something atrocious lol

Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Hmmm

Does anyone know, say since 2014, what the Sharks regular season record is when they wear specialty jerseys? i wanna say it's like 5-25-5 or something atrocious lol
As in specialty jerseys that are banned (this season) in warmups? Or did you mean 3rd jerseys, retro jerseys, stadium series or what?

Congratulations Patty

Reactions: Sandisfan and DG93

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009

Hmmm

As in specialty jerseys that are banned (this season) in warmups? Or did you mean 3rd jerseys, retro jerseys, stadium series or what?

Congratulations Patty

I mean the latter - the ones worn during games. We never win wearing those lol

Also, if someone goes to that Grateful Dead night can they get me a Tshirt? 100% serious

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007

Perspective

Disappointing trades don't seem like such a big deal all of the sudden

This is awful. There's no changing what happened and the dude needs to go to jail for a long time.

I really hope the parent organization didn't act poorly or negligently, or cover this up. If so it would put us in the darkest timeline we could imagine. Both for real world and on ice impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad