Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Avs fan coming in peace

I saw that the Avs will be allowed to have limited attendance starting April 2nd. But being that I live in Cali I was wondering if anyone knew the status of the Shark Tank possibly opening up to fans.

Thanks in advance!

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Avs fan coming in peace

I saw that the Avs will be allowed to have limited attendance starting April 2nd. But being that I live in Cali I was wondering if anyone knew the status of the Shark Tank possibly opening up to fans.

Thanks in advance!

Possible but probably not.

With the Santa Clara rules I am half expecting they keep things locked down untill the Sharks have to move. As a Sharks fan we have learned to embrace the pain. :eek:

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Now i see why vlasic is so grumpy and age caught up to him, he ages faster then most normal men.

Vlasic is still pissed that Wilson wouldn't let him negotiate in his contract for the use of the portrait painter that painted Wilson's portrait and also did the famous Dorian Gray Painting. Instead he got the other guy whose Portraits went the other direction. :D:laugh::sarcasm:

Reactions: landshark

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Vlasic is still pissed that Wilson wouldn't let him negotiate in his contract for the use of the portrait painter that painted Wilson's portrait and also did the famous Dorian Gray Painting. Instead he got the other guy whose Portraits went the other direction. :D:laugh::sarcasm:

Holy crap, you actually leave posts here? All i have ever seen was likes before.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

:laugh::laugh:

DW's secret.

Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Does anyone see this updated on DirecTV yet? So far, I only see A's on 698 and Sacramento on 698-1.
Same shit from Comcast. It's not any where on the guide still. RIP one poor support schmuck at Comcast so far...

edit: My post is in reference to tomorrow's game. The other game on the list from the link you quoted was Friday's game (4/2) and comcast showed it on some f***ing local sports channel in SD... Hockey in SD... it's 2021 FFS. It's like they own the cables and they own the network and they own the thing that shows the games I'm paying to see, WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad