Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I did and am like meh the perks don’t seem like much.

I don’t live local to SJ any more, and I was thinking about it. I’d like to support the team and some of the perks feel like they’d be cool to have for the 1-2 games I attend in person each year.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Only three players on the Sharks this year have a positive plus/minus.

Barclay Goodrow, Logan Couture and Joel Kellman.

Ugh. Not that it's a good stat to begin with, but still...

Reactions: Phu

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
There’s a lady from Canada spamming C. Marleau on Twitter over a bounced cheque. Included the full cheque in the post. Account number, address, everything. What a piece of trash. Honestly seems like she might be trying to scam them. Not gonna post it here for obvious reasons. I feel like this could become a bigger story at some point though.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There’s a lady from Canada spamming C. Marleau on Twitter over a bounced cheque. Included the full cheque in the post. Account number, address, everything. What a piece of trash. Honestly seems like she might be trying to scam them. Not gonna post it here for obvious reasons. I feel like this could become a bigger story at some point though.

Yeah someone should probably report that tweet. I don't have an account there but posting that stuff is probably against the rules. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad