Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domm

Jun 26, 2008
Looks like maybe back up on highway 9/Los gatos Saratoga road somewhere?

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I saw this picture attached to an article about McKamey Manor, the famous world's most terrifying haunted house.

safe_image.jpg

As NBC News’ Minyvonne Burke reports, these tours have attracted enough controversy that a petition has been started to demand McKamey be shut down. Frankie Towery, the petition’s creator, calls the attraction “a torture chamber under disguise” that causes some participants to require “professional psychological help and medical care for extensive injuries” afterward.

Hate to break it to them, but look what she's wearing. Obviously just a Sharks fan reacting to this abomination of a season. OOOOOOO, no first round pick!!!!!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Well we pay for it either way. In money, lives, or property.

I am no expert on the subject, just going off what someone in california said. But you will be paying for the damages these fires are costing no matter what if the story i heard is true.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I am no expert on the subject, just going off what someone in california said. But you will be paying for the damages these fires are costing no matter what if the story i heard is true.

Yes, we will. And if they keep happening, there will be something done about it, if something isn't in the cards already. Whether you support private-run utilities or not, what's happened with PG&E is criminal. People have died and towns have been wiped off the map, outages aside.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
We're probably paying for it twice since PG&e will hike up rates as well as the tax funds that will be used to help dig PG&E out of their mess. Hope this leads to more municipal utilities cuz f*** these guys. The result of decades of greed and PG&E will probably get out of it with little pain.

Reactions: Pavelski2112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad