Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Ray Ratto is the guest on the most recent Puck Soup podcast and it's hilarious. Most of his segment is all over the place but he's got a good 5-10 mins on the Sharks.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Ray Ratto is the guest on the most recent Puck Soup podcast and it's hilarious. Most of his segment is all over the place but he's got a good 5-10 mins on the Sharks.
Ugghh I hate wyshinski, that bettman bit he pulls every 10 minutes is the most annoying shit. How much of it is wysh bagging on the Sharks? Cuz that's all he does nowadays.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Ugghh I hate wyshinski, that bettman bit he pulls every 10 minutes is the most annoying ****. How much of it is wysh bagging on the Sharks? Cuz that's all he does nowadays.

To be fair, why wouldn't he be bagging on the Sharks? They are awful and deserve to be criticised. In the offseason, it was clear the Sharks needed changes to the goalie situation... So they went into the season with no changes.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
To be fair, why wouldn't he be bagging on the Sharks? They are awful and deserve to be criticised. In the offseason, it was clear the Sharks needed changes to the goalie situation... So they went into the season with no changes.
Wysh criticizes because he's petty. He doesn't really care about the state of Sharks hockey other than to troll fans.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Wysh criticizes because he's petty. He doesn't really care about the state of Sharks hockey other than to troll fans.

Your evidence for this? I have disagreed on takes he has had previously but I've never taken it for pettiness. I mean he just moved to the Bay Area so it seems strange that it would be his intent.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Your evidence for this? I have disagreed on takes he has had previously but I've never taken it for pettiness. I mean he just moved to the Bay Area so it seems strange that it would be his intent.
He's been trolling Sharks fans since the playoffs. He thinks the Sharks unfairly moved on to every round and didn't deserve it and Twitter fans didn't take kindly to it so since then, so whenever the Sharks come up, he usually starts the conversation as toxic as possible to rile them up.

And he's still a dink with his stupid f***ing Bettman impression

Red Light Lover

Jun 6, 2015
Oakland, CA
He's been trolling Sharks fans since the playoffs. He thinks the Sharks unfairly moved on to every round and didn't deserve it and Twitter fans didn't take kindly to it so since then, so whenever the Sharks come up, he usually starts the conversation as toxic as possible to rile them up.

And he's still a dink with his stupid ****ing Bettman impression
I thought he was a Sharks fan, doesn't he live in Santa Clara? The guy has a personality but I've always thought he was kinda soft on the Sharks.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I thought he was a Sharks fan, doesn't he live in Santa Clara? The guy has a personality but I've always thought he was kinda soft on the Sharks.

He's a New Jersey fan.

The Sharks finished the year terribly last season, and got favourable calls in the playoffs. We can't just ignore that and then get pissy because media note it.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Yeah this is a crazy stat! And Kane isn't even the most. Couture has 16 already... Has to be something going on internally with these guys.

My brain hurt me for a good couple minutes trying to figure out how couture had 16 minutes of penalty's with a fighting major until i looked at the call.

And to be fair the sharks penalty minutes is a little skewed by that boston game. Especially coutures. He has 16 minutes which looks bad at 1st glance but when you realize 12 of those minutes came in 1 play. Then its not really that bad.

Same goes for kanes 18 pims. Kane has 18 minutes with 12 coming in the boaton game also.

The team just from that one game loses 40 minutes of pims for penalty's that don't really matter in the long run

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I was thinking, how the hel does Kane have 6 minutes in all non-Boston games when we played Vegas twice. That's right, he was suspended....

We used to be such a disciplined team.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I was thinking, how the hel does Kane have 6 minutes in all non-Boston games when we played Vegas twice. That's right, he was suspended....

We used to be such a disciplined team.

Its not as bad as the actual number states. We are still high up in minors (6th) but the 3 fighting majors and 6 misconducts kind of skew that number a bit.

Even just taking away the 10 minute misconducts the team has received. The sharks are 11th in total pims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad