GDT: Sharks @ Kings 7:00pm Leonard returns

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Shawks 4/2
Hertl/Leonard/Ferraro/Cooter
Iafallo/Kopi

Not understanding why he was yanked in the first place I'm glad to see Leonard back on the ice. It would be nice to get out of this one with 2 points while not giving 1 up. Just win the damn game!

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
They aren't really going to look any better if they keep churning players but leonard has shown decent skill so he should be in.

Sorenson is the one who needs to sit on that roster

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Melnichuk is on NHL roster on emergency basis.

If Jones is starting, have to think Dubnyk has issue (medical, personal?) requiring the recall.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Shawks 4/2
Hertl/Leonard/Ferraro/Cooter
Iafallo/Kopi

Not understanding why he was yanked in the first place I'm glad to see Leonard back on the ice. It would be nice to get out of this one with 2 points while not giving 1 up. Just win the damn game!

Leonard got yanked for floating and blowing a couple defensive assignments that were pretty obviously bad while not producing or even really shooting or creating chances. But his talent is obvious so he'll get chances and I'm pretty sure he'll put it together.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG

Sharks 4, Kings 3
Nieto, Couture, Kane, Donato shootout goal
Kopitar, Brown, Kempe

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Can't wait for Leonard to be benched in the third after playing 2 solid periods but having one rookie mistake. Meanwhile Vlasic will have 11 games of bad plays.

Can't wait for Donato to not get to play a single shift in OT after playing well the whole game generating chances left and right. Meanwhile Labanc and Meier get to play OT.

Reward the players that s something, man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad