GDT: Sharks @ Kings 7:00pm Game 2 of the Balcers era

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Why is Jones starting after the game Dubnyk just had? Holy hell.
That is f***in great question. Maybe the stealth tank IS on like people have been hoping. I can't fathom this one. Guys getting yanked out of the lineup left and right, Vlasic to the 3rd pair, Meier to the 3rd line... but Jones? He starts even with a mountain of evidence that says Dubnyk is playing better by quite a bit.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
They could say the same thing about us sadly...especially this year as they are better than us so far.
No... they are not. They are one of the few teams you can actually point to and say the Sharks are better in a number of categories. Their offense is worse, their defense is as bad if not worse. Their goaltending is a train wreck since they also keep using their worst goalie. Quick is actually worse than Jones.

Reactions: Sandisfan

WaySheGoes

Jan 26, 2021
4-2 sharks

Banker, Juicy Cooter, Long Beach native, Marc-Eduoard Orr

Brown, Doughty

we desperately need a sweep of the Kings this week or our season is starting to look bleak. I see the Cootch line having a big game, and Hertl and Meier will continue to look disinterested and invisible. Vlasic will go blue line to blue line and show EK65 how to score. Balcers will show some flashes of skill.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
No... they are not. They are one of the few teams you can actually point to and say the Sharks are better in a number of categories. Their offense is worse, their defense is as bad if not worse. Their goaltending is a train wreck since they also keep using their worst goalie. Quick is actually worse than Jones.

Offense is worse? By what metric? By on paper talk again?

Kings 2.80 goals for per game. Sharks 2.50 goals per game. Also better defensively by actual on ice metrics.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011

Yeah nah, as Barrie already pointed out, LA is better in several ways to us, at the very BEST you could say they are equally as bad as us overall.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think I'm coming to the realization that I really hate this Retro Jersey thing the NHL is having this year. I don't think I've seen a jersey I've really liked yet there are many where I'm like why fix what isn't broken. The Maple Leafs are a perfect example of this, and I think the Kings are up there too.

Does Randy sound sick? The audio seemed muzzled, and I thought they were wearing masks but they aren't.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why is Jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight why is jones playing tonight

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

full

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad