GDT: Sharks @ Devils, 1:00, MSG, Yodaisms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Game is on MSGSN(use to be MSG+ before they changed the name for whatever reason right before the season started)

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I may let myself start to believe something is different about this team if they don't lay an absolute egg in a 1pm game against a West Coast team that should be eating breakfast when the puck is dropped.
oh i forgot to mention that the west coast team eating pucks for breakfast is god awful and playing their god awful backup goalie. Honestly I think we're screwed.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Bratt 3 point game seems more likely than Lovejoy hat trick.
I’m sorry, did you just say that Bratt is more likely to score three points than Ben Lovejoy is to score a hattrick? I’ve seen some bad ideas floated here but the mods really ought to remove your post and suspend you with insane ideas like that.

• Haha
Reactions: glenwo2 and Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I’m sorry, did you just say that Bratt is more likely to score three points than Ben Lovejoy is to score a hattrick? I’ve seen some bad ideas floated here but the mods really ought to remove your post and suspend you with insane ideas like that.
star-wars-yoda.gif

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Feeling a big game today. *Proceeds to knock on wood*.

Team needs to play like the last 3 and Mac (I’m assuming it’s him) has to be solid for 2 games in a row. We’ll see, let’s hope for a big effort from everyone.

LGD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad