Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
1pm starts are the worst.

giphy.gif

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
1pm is the best time to start. Great decision to have games that starting earlier. Gary, make it more and more please. Be a good boy.

Hope we will use four full lines. Want to see Zetterlund tonight. Don`t wanna see Holtz on the 4th line, guy isn`t ready for top-6 role, guy shouldn`t play bottom-6 role, just give him some time in Utica to gain the form. But even if we will see Holtz today, hope, we will see Bahl too.

Anyway, everything for the win. People could hate Lindy, I don`t like some of his decisions, but his key work is in progress. Especially if we will compare every year of his NJD. He should be fired only if he will deserved it. If he can dominate and win with his team - that`s everything we need from the coach.

Hope Hughes line will dominate today.

captainscott12

Jul 13, 2022
1pm is the best time to start. Great decision to have games that starting earlier. Gary, make it more and more please. Be a good boy.

Hope we will use four full lines. Want to see Zetterlund tonight. Don`t wanna see Holtz on the 4th line, guy isn`t ready for top-6 role, guy shouldn`t play bottom-6 role, just give him some time in Utica to gain the form. But even if we will see Holtz today, hope, we will see Bahl too.

Anyway, everything for the win. People could hate Lindy, I don`t like some of his decisions, but his key work is in progress. Especially if we will compare every year of his NJD. He should be fired only if he will deserved it. If he can dominate and win with his team - that`s everything we need from the coach.

Hope Hughes line will dominate today.
He has a short leash. He bought himself some time . Again he will be judged by wins and losses at this point. The talent is there. It’s truly a question if they will get quality goaltending. Blackwood’s last 5 periods have been excellent. If we get this type of net minding we gonna be aight

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
He has a short leash. He bought himself some time . Again he will be judged by wins and losses at this point. The talent is there. It’s truly a question if they will get quality goaltending. Blackwood’s last 5 periods have been excellent. If we get this type of net minding we gonna be aight
I've never been a fan of Raff, but I have to give him credit. When his goalies in Dallas were good, Dallas were play off team. Even when they were better than 90%. When they were bad, Dallas were still the scoring machine. When he was buffalo coach in "modern era', with Miller in the net, Buffalo were great team, and his top players didn`t play on the level they played in Buffalo.
But we don`t have Miller in his prime here, so Ruff is under fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I swore to myself after last Saturday nights letdown that I may be finished going to see this team play live and in person. Win two lousy games in a row and you got this sucker sucked back in because he wants to believe they'll finally stop sucking! So please don't suck and stop enough pucks! LFGD!

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
You sound like that lunatic who used to predict hat tricks for Lovejoy. I wonder what asylum he was eventually committed to.

Edit - the poster not Lovejoy.
I like to imagine they are together, sipping mai tais, transitioning between conversations of the best moments and plays, and the possibility of making a come back.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I have young kids so I love 1 pm games. First game of the year for me and the boys today. LGD.

Yup! Getting the fam decked out to go to the game soon..

I can’t wait until my daughter is old enough to sit and watch games with me vs pulling my glasses off, choking on the frame, and spitting up on me.

Soon, soon.... it will go by quickly.. Right on time for the Devils new dynasty.. :)

• Love
Reactions: Clam Jensen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad