Eklund Rumor: Sharks D to Toronto

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
No way Toronto can fit either one of those contracts on the team without completely gutting the core. A trade like that just isn't going to happen a month into the season. Terrible rumor... even for Ek.

Reactions: qqaz and BLONG7

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Two guys with an nmc and one with a three team trade list. Yeah good luck with that Eklund lol

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
Salaries would have to be nearly even for any trade to work. Leafs have 0 cap space and the sharks aren't much better off. Maybe kapenen for dillon but even then I just dont see it. Burns, Karlsson, and vlassic just dont make sense.

BillR10

Nov 16, 2008
Come on DW pull another rabbit outta the hat and pawn off Pickles to make room for Simek while adding forward depth.

Its eklund so wont happen but we can dream.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Wow another doozie from Eklund, look the only player I would consider giving up Nylander for would be Burns. Not saying that any sharks fan would think that is fair because it not, Burns is the more valuable player IMO. Karlsson has been a hot mess and the idea of 11.5 for the next 8 doesn’t look so appealing. Vlasic well let just say if you got nothing nice to say don’t. This makes zero sense for either team.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
I was talking with my buddy whose a Sharks fan about how the two teams could both use a shake-up. Burns for Nylander+ is the only thing that makes any sense, but even that is probably no from both sides.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad