GDT: Sharks @ Caps - 7:08PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Was at the game last night (sorry...had to go...free ticket). Will be my last one for a while...

My takeaway: Team looks out of sync, out of position often, and not moving their legs enough. The only one noticeable last night was Sprong. He was flying everywhere...even into triple coverage. haha Players dropping passes to no one, backhand passes to the Sharks, just disjointed-looking play.

Ovi right now is 50% beast mode - 50% coast mode. He can be on the PP for 2mins+ because he barely moves. I took some vid and captured him making a good hit, but that was his highlight of the night.

1st period Sammy was over-playing everything. It was nerve-wracking to watch. Must be worse to be a team-mate. I'll take VV please.

Watching Hags getting so many minutes...it's just crazy. Don't recall seeing him connect a pass all night. At some point Lavi has to be looking at replays and cerebral cortex must confirm: Yeah, he sucks. Right? Riiiightttt??
306029f12c22a7405c766f8067f07109.gif
I’m fully on the “play Hags less” bandwagon but that’s a bit exaggerated. The Hagelin fish is getting bigger and bigger in the story. He did connect on some passes and actually had a better night than usual. But he also fails on a lot of basic NHL level plays.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
My priority list:

Fix the pp
Stop playing Hagelin so much
Learn how to win in OT
Get a better goaltender
Get a physical d-man for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.