GDT: Sharks @ Caps - 7:08PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Same lines as before? MAF in net? PP 3/4? Drinking in the morning?

WelcomeAbleCrownofthornsstarfish-max-1mb.gif

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Sprong is only on paper in 2nd line, in reality he will play 6minutes. Lavi style.
As someone who can't watch the games due to time difference how does Lavi even make this happen?

Do players get bumped down lines after 1 period? Or just someone else double shifts and takes their spot?

Lineup Vs TOI this year has been so confusing

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

This seems more like 'normal' lines for this team. Intact first line should boost scoring. 2/3 line guys on the 2nd line. Then a little bit of a split at RW for L3 and L4, which is puzzling but possibly an indication Lavi intends to roll 4 lines more tonight.

Reactions: Neil Racki

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Eller is going to be double-shifting on the second line by the middle of the second period.

Just trade McMichael already. He has no utility on the team if this is how the coaches are treating him.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
i like throwing Sprong up with Backstrom, that's a move i wanted to see. Shame it may only last like one period, but whatever

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
McMichael just turned 21 last week ... I do like his game, he'll be earning an NHL paycheck for the next 10 years, tends to make the smart plays in the offensive zone, has had a bit of bad luck in not finishing

I do wish we could just perma glue him to the third line, roll 4 lines more and get him some more ice time.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
As someone who can't watch the games due to time difference how does Lavi even make this happen?

Do players get bumped down lines after 1 period? Or just someone else double shifts and takes their spot?

Lineup Vs TOI this year has been so confusing

He spreads his lines early in the game and as the game progresses he contracts them. When Oshie was fill in center he would play center the first half of the game. The 2nd half he would go back to his usual RW and the wingers he was playing with get benched.

Here lately Laviolette has been using Eller as a wing and skating Backstrom and Kuznetsov together. They cut back to 3 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00