GDT: Sharks @ Capitals | 2/12/23 | 1:30p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
rofl you're trying to prop up a bottom feeder to make this loss look not as bad. Are you saying the sharks are now a powerhouse because they won 2 games? rofl. They're still a trash team.. problem is we're even trashier with backstrom and oshie.

rofl rofl rofl

I have better things to do than argue with perpetually unhappy people.

This season is going to disappoint you no matter what. Give up now.

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
Strome and Milano have looked like dog shit in the two games since signing their new deals. Can't say the rest of the team looks any better tho.

Reactions: Neil Racki

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
rofl rofl rofl

I have better things to do than argue with perpetually unhappy people.

This season is going to disappoint you no matter what. Give up now.

rofl rofl rofl.. perpetually unhappy. Sorry i have better things to do than argue with perpetually happy people even though we keep getting clown stomped year after year.

See how that works? Might as well give up now.

Reactions: Hivemind

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Ppl blaming speed of this team, but I think it's a lack of chemistry. Players don't know where their linemates or where they are going to be. That could save them tons of energy.
Chemistry and hockey sense can do wonders for team speed, but there's also moments like Oshie receiving a two-line breakout pass from Backstrom and just dumping it in on net because he simply doesn't have the legs anymore.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Chemistry and hockey sense can do wonders for team speed, but there's also moments like Oshie receiving a two-line breakout pass from Backstrom and just dumping it in on net because he simply doesn't have the legs anymore.
The man might be tired probably spent all night with tbe new baby giving the mom a night off

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Ppl blaming speed of this team, but I think it's a lack of chemistry. Players don't know where their linemates or where they are going to be. That could save them tons of energy.

Yeah team speed is certainly not a strength but plenty of good teams aren’t particularly fast. Boston and Tampa Bay come to mind right away.

Reactions: shtorm2005

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Agree with you on Oshie. But Backstrom is still effective even with his speed. He's a very smart player

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
BTB, Irwin must play again, not AA.

BTB, let’s not call up anyone from Hershey, better to have the corpses of Eller and Oshie out there.

Our coach is a f***ing moron.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Agree with you on Oshie. But Backstrom is still effective even with his speed. He's a very smart player
Oshie on the PP and in the corners/boards is still a plus player … makes some next level passes but can’t really put D men on their heals anymore

Oshie, backstrom have tons of credit built up with me

Reactions: shtorm2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad