GDT: Sharks @ Blues 5:00pm Adventure lineup take 2!

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
He's playing like he cares because he's on a team with a good future
He always cared here. Always.

Anyways, Thornton and Pavs are playing super well, Josh Norris looks like a stud nd Tim Stuzle scored an incredible goal tonight.

And Karlsson is on IR because his pee-pee hurts.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
He always cared here. Always.

Anyways, Thornton and Pavs are playing super well, Josh Norris looks like a stud nd Tim Stuzle scored an incredible goal tonight.

And Karlsson is on IR because his pee-pee hurts.
Would you have guessed things would turn out this way in 2019? I doubt it, and anyone who says they did is lying.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why doesn’t Dubnyk play? What’s the excuse now? He was dressed (I think?) for the game after his last game (shootout loss where he allowed 1 goal in-game) and didn’t play. Couldn’t play after he got healthy with Jones getting smashed the game before.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Why doesn’t Dubnyk play? What’s the excuse now? He was dressed (I think?) for the game after his last game (shootout loss where he allowed 1 goal in-game) and didn’t play. Couldn’t play after he got healthy with Jones getting smashed the game before.

He's hurt.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hasn’t he been dressed as backup the last two games again?

Melnichuk was the backup last game, I think. Dubnyk is listed as the backup tonight, but they're not going to want to press him right back into starting duty if he hasn't really had an opportunity to get back into the swing of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad