GDT: Sharks at Preds, 5PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
With Nashville's defense and Rinne's playoff meltdowns I think they'd be better off going cheap in goal and using that money to bolster their forwards and defense even more. Then they'd be super scary. I'm hoping they re-sign Rinne and he keeps f***ing them over in the playoffs.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
PP looks so much better. Keep 65 out there as much as possible, and let him run the show. Nice to see Burns lined up on the left side for one-timers. As noted earlier, Labanc needs to get his shot off way quicker.

Does Spott get some credit?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
PP looks so much better. Keep 65 out there as much as possible, and let him run the show. Nice to see Burns lined up on the left side for one-timers. As noted earlier, Labanc needs to get his shot off way quicker.

Does Spott get some credit?

It really is shocking how practicing actually helps a team.

Reactions: SabresSharks

Naki

Oct 8, 2009
Ice looks flooded right now. Lots of puddles with the Zamboni off the ice already.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
With Nashville's defense and Rinne's playoff meltdowns I think they'd be better off going cheap in goal and using that money to bolster their forwards and defense even more. Then they'd be super scary. I'm hoping they re-sign Rinne and he keeps ****ing them over in the playoffs.
It's a pretty open secret that Saros is their golden goose going forward and he's at $1.5m for the next 3 years. Rinne is either done or taking a major paycut next year.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Ice looks flooded right now. Lots of puddles with the Zamboni off the ice already.

I went to a sharks game last year and noticed the same thing. Is it common to use that much water on the Ice. It should be smooth but you shouldn't see puddles on the ice.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
So hope for both so we have 4

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad