Sharks are a serious cup contender with Karlsson

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
For me all this just sounds like "whoa dudes you'll finally see a truly good player play on your team you're blessed!"

When Sharks have had Hart trophy winners, Rocket Richard winners, Norris winners, Teemu Selänne, future Hall of Famers, Mike Ricci's hair and Tim Hunter's nose play for the team. It just sounds like, and I know it's not intentional, Ottawa fans are trying to edumacate teh soup eating noobs about this sirloin they're about to taste.
I'm taking it more as Sens fans are upset, wanting to vent, and they're trying to suggest that this trade will transform our franchise a la Thornton. I don't remember what I thought back then, but I doubt I'd have been upset at Bruins fans if they told me that Thornton would truly alter the franchise.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Respectfully you don't know the magnitudes that Karlsson is better than Tavares

Respectfully, you need to stop telling people what they do and don't know especially when the point of things that I just said to you went straight over your head.

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston
For me all this just sounds like "whoa dudes you'll finally see a truly good player play on your team you're blessed!"

When Sharks have had Hart trophy winners, Rocket Richard winners, Norris winners, Teemu Selänne, future Hall of Famers, Mike Ricci's hair and Tim Hunter's nose play for the team. It just sounds like, and I know it's not intentional, Ottawa fans are trying to edumacate teh soup eating noobs about this sirloin they're about to taste.
The only Hockey equivalent to Mike Ricci's hair is Brent Burns' smile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad