Post-Game Talk: Sharks 4, Penguins 0 - A Special Teams ****Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
18 months later, the deconstruction of a cup champion is complete. From management to coaching to the mix of players, it's almost hard to fathom how far, how fast this team has fallen.

And the scarier thing is I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to or fearing JR trying to fix the mess he made and keeps making worse . . .

Somehow, JR turned into Shero and Sullivan turned into Bylsma before our eyes . . .

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
18 months later, the deconstruction of a cup champion is complete. From management to coaching to the mix of players, it's almost hard to fathom how far, how fast this team has fallen.

And the scarier thing is I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to or fearing JR trying to fix the mess he made and keeps making worse . . .

Somehow, JR turned into Shero and Sullivan turned into Bylsma before our eyes . . .

Tell us how you really feel.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
NeighboringBestDrever-size_restricted.gif

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

And the connecting thread ... Morehouse.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
+ I didn’t pay for tickets to that game
+ we have our first, which we’ll badly need

- I wasted a lot of time watching a car wreck and I can never get that time back...

robes1

Jul 22, 2015
This team has most of the pieces to be a contender again, they just need a new coach. Otherwise get ready for no playoffs, or a first round exit.

Reactions: Pens17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad