Sharks 2021-22 season schedule

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Why do the Sharks not utilize notifications on various sports apps. I have both the NHL and theScore apps set to receive notifications on Sharks news, and they barely come, at least not like other teams like Florida or Tampa. I'm trying to find the Schedule for the Sharks season without having to watch an hour show and I can't find anything. I guess the Sharks won't be starting on the Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'm assuming they are starting on the Thursday. I would like to see the schedule, so where is it.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
Why do the Sharks not utilize notifications on various sports apps. I have both the NHL and theScore apps set to receive notifications on Sharks news, and they barely come, at least not like other teams like Florida or Tampa. I'm trying to find the Schedule for the Sharks season without having to watch an hour show and I can't find anything. I guess the Sharks won't be starting on the Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'm assuming they are starting on the Thursday. I would like to see the schedule, so where is it.

SAP technology probably not compatible with app notifications yet. :sarcasm:

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
As I note every non-covid season, the NHL scheduler continues to hate Sharks fans in Dallas and just tries to cram it in at the end of the season. Sharks only visit to Dallas (since we only have 1 there, not two, that would have been this season and god forbid they take what should have been last season's intra-conf schedule and apply it to this year so two games would be in Dallas) is April 16. This means 1,226 days between the last Sharks game in Dallas and this next one. Every single season the NHL scheduler pulls this crap, it's extremely frustrating.

By April 16, hopefully the period between the last Sharks win in Dallas and a win on Apr 16 will end at 2,612 days. Can I see ONE Sharks win in Dallas in the decade of seasons beginning with the 15-16 season and counting 10 seasons from there?? FML.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Apparently not enough teams supported it (only for in-division play, really).

Sharks have 57 travel legs, with about 52,000 miles of (air) travel. (Adding new row/column for Seattle and changing the data for NY Islanders when their new arena opens in November)

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Weird seeing it so concentrated on Eastern teams in the first half of the year, but I guess it’s good to get those long Eastern road trips out of the way early.

Kinda crazy the Sharks won’t be in SoCal until end of December though!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Preseason dates. All games will have (at minimum) audio on app. (TBD on split squad game. Guessing Nollenberger calls one and Rusanowsky the other.)

Last edited:

jMoneyBrah

Jan 10, 2013
South Bay
Hopefully we get Drew the jovial hockey educator instead of crotchety voice of disappointment Remenda.

Not to say Drew’s crotchetyisms weren’t justified, just that jovial Drew makes for a far more enjoyable broadcast, IMO.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Randy and Drew were my favorite thing about Sharks hockey even in the good years. They have great chemistry.

Edit: the Tweets finally loaded and I see it will be audio. Booooh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad