Sharks 2021-22 season schedule

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Randy and Drew were my favorite thing about Sharks hockey even in the good years. They have great chemistry.

Edit: the Tweets finally loaded and I see it will be audio. Booooh.

But occasional TV work!

I feel like Randy and Drew genuinely enjoyed being around each other. The first time Drew left, that sign-off was some seriously emotional stuff. (And then we got McSorely, which made it more painful than we could have imagined at the time.)

Reactions: jMoneyBrah

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
But occasional TV work!

I feel like Randy and Drew genuinely enjoyed being around each other. The first time Drew left, that sign-off was some seriously emotional stuff. (And then we got McSorely, which made it more painful than we could have imagined at the time.)

I was just thinking about that. You ever had a colleague clearly love you that much?

I really like Hedican, and have been pretty impressed by Hannan in the early going, but Drew's awesome. I also think Randy's got a little too likely to toe the company line...so hopefully drew will counterbalance.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Sharks got fortunate with only having to make up three games. I wouldn't want to be in the position some teams are in.

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
FA007A30-F482-40B1-B0E9-67831DC13835.gif
No and I met my wife while we both were working the same retail job in college.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sharks got fortunate with only having to make up three games. I wouldn't want to be in the position some teams are in.
Yeah, they were TOTALLY lucky having to play a half dozen games with an ahl team. Those poor teams that have to play games during an already open 2-week period of play!

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Yeah, they were TOTALLY lucky having to play a half dozen games with an ahl team. Those poor teams that have to play games during an already open 2-week period of play!

The Oilers are going to play 8 games in 13 days between Feb 8-20. With a team that is short on depth with Connor and Leon already feeling the strain of overplaying. For their sakes they better turn it around before then because it will just get worse with every game they lose in such a short span.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The Oilers are going to play 8 games in 13 days between Feb 8-20. With a team that is short on depth with Connor and Leon already feeling the strain of overplaying. For their sakes they better turn it around before then because it will just get worse with every game they lose in such a short span.
At least they’ll actually have an excuse for their collapse this year lol

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017

They aren't that different than the Sharks. Two superstars and a lack of depth. It's just like Meier and Hertl carrying the load except they don't have Reimer (and the Sharks have better D). I understand when you have those two the expectation is to be in the playoffs and contend but they just aren't that team. If the only way they can be great is for McDrai to be on 150 point paces, that's asking for too much.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
nah, they don't. Not when anyone with eyes and a brain could look at their roster + offseason moves and identify that they didn't address any issues & signed Nurse to a comically bad contract.

I guess they have an excuse if the excuse is that they were never going to be good

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
They aren't that different than the Sharks. Two superstars and a lack of depth. It's just like Meier and Hertl carrying the load except they don't have Reimer (and the Sharks have better D). I understand when you have those two the expectation is to be in the playoffs and contend but they just aren't that team. If the only way they can be great is for McDrai to be on 150 point paces, that's asking for too much.
nah, they don't. Not when anyone with eyes and a brain could look at their roster + offseason moves and identify that they didn't address any issues & signed Nurse to a comically bad contract.

I guess they have an excuse if the excuse is that they were never going to be good
I agree with both of you. I never thought they’d sustain their early pace, but didn’t see the fall off happening this quickly or sharply.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad