Sharks 2015-16 schedule

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
FTR - thinking that NBC may be doing their "flex schedule" games on the weekends. Nothing yet announced.

(Not even the "day after Thanksgiving" and Winter Classic games are shown for any US TV coverage.)

Yeah, they usually do that on Sundays after the NFL ends.

I still haven't looked at the TV schedule, but I bet it's all Blackhawks, Penguins, Rangers, Flyers, Red Wings, Bruins, Capitals...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
I saw it was released, but I didn't get a chance to look at it until a few minutes ago.

I'm surprised that the Blackhawks are "only" on 12 times... especially since their home channel is a Comcast channel.

Edit: This doesn't include NHL Network, which I'm sure they'll be on a bunch of times as well.

I think I read somewhere that 12 is the maximum amount of times that a team is allowed to appear on NBC. I can't find the source right now but I'm pretty sure Im not making it up. If they could show all Chicago they probably would :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Thepainter

Feb 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
I only skimmed the schedule, but I liked seeing more day games on the weekends. Maybe because it happens so rarely, but I like watching Hockey in the middle of the afternoon when I have nothing else going on.

giphy.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love watching afternoon games on the weekends and then watching games in the evening's later on too.

The best is being able to watch hockey games nonstop on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and all the way until the west coast games end at 1:00 AM eastern time.

Living in Florida now, it's nice the whole year and I can also be outside doing things if there's no games on that day, or teams I could care less to see.

But when I still lived in Jersey, I would just love marathons of hockey watching on Saturday's and or Sunday's.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Looks like pre-sale starts on 9/9

Anyone by chance have a code they are not going to need for that? If so, I would appreciate it (PM me).

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Seeing 9/21 game (Hockeyville) on CSN-CA schedule.

Wonder if CSN will be picking up the three Vancouver preseason games. :dunno:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Talked to John Tortora today.

Folks will be able to buy parking for Barracuda-Shark double headers once and not have to move cars between. (Still will have to pay for separate parking fees. I'm guessing two different colors or a third color.)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Today. :sarcasm:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=107572

All Sharks pre-season games vs Vancouver televised (but as CSNCA is showing the Hockeyville game, that one should be blacked out). The two games in Canada will be live, while the one in SJ will be tape delayed.

Is Comcast really showing the SJ game on Monday? Will that be a first or are they just simulcasting the Sportsnet feed.

I ask because CSNCA never televises preseason games.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Today. :sarcasm:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=107572

All Sharks pre-season games vs Vancouver televised (but as CSNCA is showing the Hockeyville game, that one should be blacked out). The two games in Canada will be live, while the one in SJ will be tape delayed.

That links me to the preseason broadcast schedule. I was asking about the regular season broadcast schedule.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad