Sharks 2015-16 schedule

bbison

Oct 16, 2004
San Jose
That don't matter the coyotes can't fill the arena any ways so those seats won't be used.

I don't see any reason to take cheap shots at them--if this franchise had been through all the drama and BS the Coyotes have been through the past few years: Moyes, Bankruptcy, Balsillie, NHL takeover, Goldwater Institute, Reinsdorf, Jamison, relocation threats, lawsuits, injunctions, Glendale's continued incompetence and on and on--would they sell out? As a fan, at what point would you say "enough?"

17,496 per night is not the Sharks' birthright. A look around at select-a-seat night or some of the weeknight crowds last year will tell you that.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
The Sharks will be playing the Islanders October 17th in Brooklyn so I am guessing we will have our big East Coast trip early again this year. No link to confirm this but I know someone who received the entire home schedule a day early for the Isles since he's a season tix holder.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
The Sharks will be playing the Islanders October 17th in Brooklyn so I am guessing we will have our big East Coast trip early again this year. No link to confirm this but I know someone who received the entire home schedule a day early for the Isles since he's a season tix holder.

Another extended series of road games to start the season would just be fantastic. :shakehead

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Could be good if the team has a lot of new faces. Road trips are known to help teams bond and get to know eachother...

But if you have a bunch of new players trying to learn the system (which by the way, will be the entire team because of the new coach) it is horrible because of lack of practice time.

Los Tiburones

Jun 11, 2002
Visit site

Its a Saturday game... might be tempted to go to that one.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Schedule is up online. A little more balanced to start the year....looks like they fly to the east coast just to play the NYC teams and WSH, and then come back in October.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
So longest road trip is 6 game, and we have our two major east coast trips early (October and November). February looks like a tough month with two long road trips.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Also, 9/12 games in January at home. That will be a huge month....hope it goes better than it did last season.

1 6 game trip, and 2 different 5 gamers. All in all a better schedule than last year just at a quick glance.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So we play the Kings 5 times and the Ducks 4 times.

I thought for some reason we play each other 6 times in division or is that the old school way clouding my brain?

At least the finish at home this season!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Well, at least instead of 16 of the first 21 on the road it's just 13 of the first 21 so that's progress I guess. lol

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
My first thought looking at the schedule was they will never put the leafs as the second game on HNIC. 4:00 start in San Jose when the leafs come to town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad