GDT: Sharknado in San Jose

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Skinner's move was brilliant, and Martin had the knob of his stick laid down and the easy pass to versteeg wasn't really there. Tripp's criticism is off, he shouldn't have passed. If he had scored it was an amazing plan, and the pass wasn't there.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Skinner's move was brilliant, and Martin had the knob of his stick laid down and the easy pass to versteeg wasn't really there. Tripp's criticism is off, he shouldn't have passed. If he had scored it was an amazing plan, and the pass wasn't there.

The pass was there if he sent it right away, but what he did after was a damn nice move.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
this is an excellent metric

anyone with sh% under 50% has something wrong with them

OR extrapolating the stats, anyone who has ever done anything more often than they score goals is a terrible player. gretzky had a ton of goals, but im pretty sure brushing your teeth is a non-goal and he has (hopefully) done that thousands of times...

back off man.

Btw, the only word I read was metric nerd

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Can we throw a fund together for hainsey? He's broken like 10 sticks this season, many at the worst times. Dude needs to upgrade whatever he's getting. I'll chip in 20 bucks.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Can we throw a fund together for hainsey? He's broken like 10 sticks this season, many at the worst times. Dude needs to upgrade whatever he's getting. I'll chip in 20 bucks.

He should get the $70 Bauers I get. When I got a couple clearance pro stocks I broke them almost immediately. Never again.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Maybe, just maybe, if Skinner had made a better pass and Hainsey didn't have to turn around to receive it then his stick mightv'e not broken on the shot. I'm overexagguatinng or however you spell it because the pass wasn't that bad.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I'm starting to wonder if Francis is prepping to trade both Staals. Jordan wanted to play a bigger role and play with his brother when he left the Pens. He's playing with Chris Terry and Nathan Gerbe and Eric is a UFA. Makes you think.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I would be like most of you and say puck hog skinner didn't pass it again but he clearly got high sticked so shot it errandly and this officiating is clearly bad

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
He should get the $70 Bauers I get. When I got a couple clearance pro stocks I broke them almost immediately. Never again.

I've been using the Sherwood t90. Decent price point stick, it's in the 150 range. Solidly built and solid feel. Decent pattern selection, and they make a super long version good for guys like me.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Maybe, just maybe, if Skinner had made a better pass and Hainsey didn't have to turn around to receive it then his stick mightv'e not broken on the shot. I'm overexagguatinng or however you spell it because the pass wasn't that bad.

After reading this thread and some others in the past couple of weeks, I'm pretty sure your just posting **** to get a reaction.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

8iWaknV.png

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
For awhile I think whomever's doing the score graphic was having some wishful thoughts - it showed a score of 4-3 for a good few minutes there.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It sucks that the Canes have had to begin the season without Jordan Staal for a second straight year.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
We need to convince Jimmy to take Jordan Staal off our hands. He's the missing winger that Sid needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad